Censorship

sbd3
Senior Angler
Senior Angler

Re: Censorship

Post by sbd3 »

Ironically no one here has yet dare to name the site in question, will it be censored or will I be reprimanded for mentioning it? About to find out as I would genuinely like to know, is the site you all are referring to bass rescource?
Finnz922
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by Finnz922 »

Yes
hoohoorjoo
TT Moderator
TT Moderator

Post by hoohoorjoo »

sbd3 wrote:
Thu Mar 16, 2023 2:42 pm
Ironically no one here has yet dare to name the site in question, will it be censored or will I be reprimanded for mentioning it? About to find out as I would genuinely like to know, is the site you all are referring to bass rescource?
You, sir, are correct. =D> We don't name it simply because it isn't worth mentioning.
Try not to let your mind wander. It is much too small to be outside unsupervised.
Johnny A
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by Johnny A »

sbd3 wrote:
Thu Mar 16, 2023 2:42 pm
That's 1 of the 2 which has been referenced.
Johnny A
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by Johnny A »

A friend of mine had quite a few sock puppet accounts banned from the Great White North forum. I ask him why he bothers? He said "No bother, posting there is like playing LASER chase with a cat." Whatever gets you through the night, I guess. :-k