Random pics

Show off your latest and greatest catch, purchase, or acquisition with fellow TT Forum members.
Bass1980
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

Random pics

Post by Bass1980 » Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:35 pm

Bored and lakes are still frozen.

Last edited by Bass1980 on Thu May 31, 2018 6:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ChickenLips
Newbie Angler
Newbie Angler

Re: Random pics

Post by ChickenLips » Thu Mar 29, 2018 10:46 pm

Thanks for the awesome shots of your gear, especially love those custom knobs =D> =D>

Cristo
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by Cristo » Fri Mar 30, 2018 1:34 pm

lakes still frozen?! Glad to be on it here, Great pictures! =D>

goldrod
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by goldrod » Fri Mar 30, 2018 2:12 pm

PLEASE PLEASE tell me how you like the BE in the Steez Ltd?
I was looking for one in such shape as yours appears to be but I settled on the 1010 spool.

I think a man should own one BE in his lifetime, they are certainly expensive but I hear they are worth it..
Anyways nothing says limited like a reel with a rare or super rare spool in it.. Just my opinion as I am tired of the SV spool parades..
For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible

goldrod
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by goldrod » Fri Mar 30, 2018 2:12 pm

Also what spool is that in the TDZ?
For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible

Bass1980
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

Post by Bass1980 » Fri Mar 30, 2018 2:22 pm

goldrod wrote:PLEASE PLEASE tell me how you like the BE in the Steez Ltd?
I was looking for one in such shape as yours appears to be but I settled on the 1010 spool.

I think a man should own one BE in his lifetime, they are certainly expensive but I hear they are worth it..
Anyways nothing says limited like a reel with a rare or super rare spool in it.. Just my opinion as I am tired of the SV spool parades..
I haven't tried it yet. Spools are at Ian to give it a massage. I don't think these reels are where I'm putting the BEs on. I just thought it would be a cool picture. I have a custom TDZ that I will he building for one of the BE. The other BE I'm not sure where it'll go yet.

The TDZ Personal Order just has a DIY spool. Yeah like how disrespectful lol. I will be ordering a ZPI NRC in purple to do it justice.

Yes all lakes in MN are still frozen and bass season doesn't even start until May 12th. ](*,)

RMCatchNrelease
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

Post by RMCatchNrelease » Sun Apr 01, 2018 8:08 am

I love the gunmetal TDZ!

The BE is the best spool ever made. I am lucky to have two and they really put a smile on my face.

Before SV spools it was hard to describe. I think they have 90% of the control an SV Spool has. However, back of the brakes and you can really let it fly.

They really shine with lighter baits. I run one in a TDZ with 10-12 pound floro. I can bomb a 1/8 oz ball jig with a 3" grub as far as needed. A tumbling square Bill into the wind...up two clicks and fire away. Distance is superb and again, very controlled.

The supplied ZPI sic bearings are.top notch as well. A bit loud but boy are they quick.

Obz
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Post by Obz » Mon Apr 02, 2018 1:15 pm

RMCatchNrelease wrote:I love the gunmetal TDZ!

The BE is the best spool ever made. I am lucky to have two and they really put a smile on my face.

Before SV spools it was hard to describe. I think they have 90% of the control an SV Spool has. However, back of the brakes and you can really let it fly.

They really shine with lighter baits. I run one in a TDZ with 10-12 pound floro. I can bomb a 1/8 oz ball jig with a 3" grub as far as needed. A tumbling square Bill into the wind...up two clicks and fire away. Distance is superb and again, very controlled.

The supplied ZPI sic bearings are.top notch as well. A bit loud but boy are they quick.
Could you elaborate on the BE spool? Who makes it?

spookybaits
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by spookybaits » Mon Apr 02, 2018 6:40 pm

Obz wrote:

ZPI. 'BE' is an abbreviation for 'Blue Emblem'

Obz
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Post by Obz » Mon Apr 02, 2018 7:02 pm

spookybaits wrote:
Obz wrote:

ZPI. 'BE' is an abbreviation for 'Blue Emblem'
Nice! I have a tdz on a helium 3 the blue spool will look dope

Obz
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Post by Obz » Mon Apr 02, 2018 7:27 pm

The spool is probably out of production eh

papabassin
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Post by papabassin » Tue Apr 03, 2018 7:01 am

Obz wrote:The spool is probably out of production eh
Yes. Highly sought after and extremely difficult to find...comes with a high price tag as well

papabassin
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Post by papabassin » Tue Apr 03, 2018 7:02 am

That Steez SV TW is straight fire man! Great pics/gear

Teal101
TT Moderator
TT Moderator

Post by Teal101 » Tue Apr 03, 2018 8:24 am

The Blue Emblem is an absolute favorite of mine. Excellent grabs, those pink fire knobs are growing on me =D>
I like TD-Z's
Instagram: teal_101_jdm