Bass Pro Patriot Rods

A specialized forum to discuss anything and everything about your favorite or not so favorite fishing rods.
poisonokie
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Bass Pro Patriot Rods

Post by poisonokie » Tue Feb 27, 2018 5:58 am

Anyone else's interest piqued? They actually look like really nice rods, especially for the price. Might have to mosey on in to the store sometime soon...
This is the way.

hoohoorjoo
TT Moderator
TT Moderator

Re: Bass Pro Patriot Rods

Post by hoohoorjoo » Tue Feb 27, 2018 7:00 am

They look nice, but I'm out. I just don't like any split reel seat I have ever fished, at least on casting rods.
Try not to let your mind wander. It is much too small to be outside unsupervised.

down4ttown
Senior Angler
Senior Angler

Post by down4ttown » Mon Mar 05, 2018 4:40 am

I would like more information on who is rolling their blanks. As far as I know, Purefishing does not have any US factories making rod blanks (I obviously could be wrong).

That said, the rod clearly states made in America, so I would like to know exactly where.

hoohoorjoo
TT Moderator
TT Moderator

Post by hoohoorjoo » Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:35 pm

down4ttown wrote:That said, the rod clearly states made in America, so I would like to know exactly where.
That means BUILT in America. Assembled here? Sure, but you can be certain that none of the components are made in the USA, especially the blank.
Try not to let your mind wander. It is much too small to be outside unsupervised.