New/Emptied Swimbait Clam Shells

Anything and everything related to fishing tackle. If you cannot find the sub-category for your topic, go ahead and post it in here!
reason162
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

New/Emptied Swimbait Clam Shells

Post by reason162 » Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:05 am

Does anyone know where I can get a stack of 4-5" swimbait clamshells? Right now I'm using SK KVD swim'n'shiner clamshells for a certain other swimbait that I use a ton of...the fit is perfect.

Anyone who stores their KVD shiners in a box, let me pay you for the empty clamshells lol!

DirtyD64
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Re: New/Emptied Swimbait Clam Shells

Post by DirtyD64 » Sat Jan 06, 2018 2:04 pm

reason162 wrote:Does anyone know where I can get a stack of 4-5" swimbait clamshells? Right now I'm using SK KVD swim'n'shiner clamshells for a certain other swimbait that I use a ton of...the fit is perfect.

Anyone who stores their KVD shiners in a box, let me pay you for the empty clamshells lol!

I have a TON of Keitech's somewhere. Mainly 3.3" and 4.8"

reason162
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Post by reason162 » Sat Jan 06, 2018 6:40 pm

DirtyD64 wrote:[I have a TON of Keitech's somewhere. Mainly 3.3" and 4.8"
I do too! Unfortunately those don't quite work with the easy shiners...

The KVD shiners clam shell is almost a perfect fit. It's gotten to the point I've bought 3 packs of it even though I don't use them...just so I can raid the clam shells for my easy shiners lol. Did I mention I have OCD??

ScoobyDoo
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Post by ScoobyDoo » Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:20 pm

reason162 wrote:
DirtyD64 wrote:[I have a TON of Keitech's somewhere. Mainly 3.3" and 4.8"
I do too! Unfortunately those don't quite work with the easy shiners...

The KVD shiners clam shell is almost a perfect fit. It's gotten to the point I've bought 3 packs of it even though I don't use them...just so I can raid the clam shells for my easy shiners lol. Did I mention I have OCD??

The force is strong with you!! LOL :)

ahem...meant to say OCD

DirtyD64
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by DirtyD64 » Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:15 am

My bad, didn't read close enough, I figured you were talking about those rage swimmers or whatever SK's Keitech replica is. My bad, but I do have a graveyard of Keitech coffins.