Waiting on Stella

Reels are the hottest topic for TackleTour. Everyone wants to know what the latest and greatest is and how they compare to the old guard. What's the best for light stuff, or what's your suggestion for heavy cover. Do we really need different retrieve ratios? It's all in here.
BasserJim
Senior Angler
Senior Angler

Waiting on Stella

Post by BasserJim » Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:06 am

(Just a precursor, this is way better if you read it in your head either in the voice of Morgan Freeman, or the guy that narrates the movie A Christmas Story :lol: )

Friday, 08:00. 22 degrees F, a light snow is falling over the frosty landscape of northwest Pennsylvania. I wait in nervous anticipation of Stella’s arrival, the freezing hellstorm not able to cool the joyous warmth in my heart at the knowledge that we will be united soon. Tracking has updated to show that she did indeed make it to the post office safely, further heightening my anticipation of her arrival. My brain starts to think of potential subject lines for the post on my forums. Our fate is in the USPS’s hands now, hope they hurry.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I don't think I should take up writing anytime soon
-------------------

ProStaff - S.H. Fishin Sticks

medicpelle
Senior Angler
Senior Angler

Re: Waiting on Stella

Post by medicpelle » Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:34 am

That is good stuff Jim. :lol: :lol: :lol:

ScoobyDoo
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Re: Waiting on Stella

Post by ScoobyDoo » Sat Nov 11, 2017 3:46 pm

Congrats!! Make sure you inspect it closely...I had two in a row show up with sideplates and wrash guards on the rotor that weren't alligned. And had very sharp exposed edges.