Looking for small jerkbaits

From crankbaits to jerkbaits to wakebaits and more, TackleTour's new hardbait sub-forum has been a long time coming. Well, now your wait is over!
Finesse Angler
Senior Angler
Senior Angler

Looking for small jerkbaits

Post by Finesse Angler » Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:17 pm

Ok so I have some lucky craft pointer 48's, duo ryuki, duo rozante 63, and some duo toto 42 but I'm trying to find something in that same size and weight range that dives deeper and still suspends. I've looked up the OSP Dunk 48 but can't find any good color selections. If anyone knows of anything similar to these or a good place to buy some OSP 48's let me know. Also I prefer to stick with JDM baits.

goldrod
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Re: Looking for small jerkbaits

Post by goldrod » Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:33 am

what about the old Excalibur ones they are small but get down and stay
For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible

Finesse Angler
Senior Angler
Senior Angler

Post by Finesse Angler » Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:42 am

Looked for them, I don't think the brand exist anymore. Those are still too big and not the quality I'm looking for though. The duo rozante 63sp is pretty much the biggest I'm going to throw and that's only about 2.5" and a little under 3/16oz.

Hogsticker2
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by Hogsticker2 » Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:39 pm

Zip baits has several, Jackall has a handful. Some are more Shad shaped as with the Evergreen Sledge and Bank Shad.
Geecrack makes a nice one - Currants Suguri 60. So does Fish Arrow - 3 Shot 65. Just visit their Jdm websites.

Finesse Angler
Senior Angler
Senior Angler

Post by Finesse Angler » Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:02 am

Got some jackall chubby 35D in suji prawn and pond gill. Gonna try them out on they water and check the action. If they're any good I'll probably get more just otta find a place with a bigger selection.