I love those pin minnows, beautiful fish.
Show off your latest and greatest catch, purchase, or acquisition with fellow TT Forum members.
We got this guy, another 42" and a 4lb LM today all on spinnerbaits I make. 1.5 oz.
- IMG_0239.JPG (33.61 KiB) Viewed 2472 times
- IMG_0238.JPG (57.07 KiB) Viewed 2472 times
The Nautilus, an IS Lariat and S crank 2.0 getting it done. I need to get a damn a scale
- rps20170524_194838.jpg (56.98 KiB) Viewed 2092 times
- rps20170524_194755.jpg (40.66 KiB) Viewed 2092 times
- rps20170524_194716.jpg (56.95 KiB) Viewed 2092 times
- rps20170524_194633.jpg (42.01 KiB) Viewed 2092 times
"I don't keep track of time, otherwise time will keep track of you" .....Cambo
Cristo wrote:The Nautilus, an IS Lariat and S crank 2.0 getting it done. I need to get a damn a scale
You would be better off with a vinyl decal ruler in a yak. It is very easy to see if a fish is fat, skinny, or in between. Once you know the length, and the general health of the fish, you can use the largemouth length/weight chart to estimate. The estimates are usually very close.
Biggest bass of the trip. Caught it on a Shadow rap. I'm new to jerkbaits so it was a lot of fun. Those cold water okoboji bass fight harder than any bass I've caught locally or in past trips to the ozarks. 4 pounds feels like 8.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests