Shimano Quality difference between USA/Japan

Have a question regarding an existing Shimano product? Talk directly to an official representative from Shimano!
mhood
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Shimano Quality difference between USA/Japan

Post by mhood » Thu Jul 05, 2007 9:30 am

GAMEOVER wrote:Those who choose to degrade my posts and opinions (and others) are completely classless and care too much about others opinions.
GO, it's been said before...your posts can be hard to read, rambling, often contradictory and most of all verbose. I have graded term papers shorter than some of your posts.

:roll:
ORANGE Reels Rule!!!
- Lord Wisecracker

dragon1
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by dragon1 » Thu Jul 05, 2007 9:32 am

If one tries to be classy, otherwise not classless, why is it that we should not care too much about others' opinions?

I would think caring more than is safe or logical for others' opinions makes us not only "classy" but more in line with open-minded and diplomatic.

GAMEOVER
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by GAMEOVER » Thu Jul 05, 2007 9:01 pm

Bantam1 wrote:Gameover
I made it clear im pro-performance and not pro-product many times. There isnt a reel Shimano makes that can out perform Daiwas Steez when it comes to some performance aspects. There's reels Shimano makes that Daiwa couldnt touch in performance either like the DC reels.
Try the new reel and then tell me if you still feel the same way :D I have fished with the brand X reel and I personally think our new reel will outperform this one. Theirs is slightly lighter than ours, but we have the gearing and the casting performance behind us.

It's all a matter of personal preference. D***a makes a great product and the S****e is a nice reel. I just feel that our new reel will change your opinion.
Hey I have a couple Shimanos planned ;) , your reels are addictive enough in their own way. Like I said I loved (love) your US marketed Chronarch MG51. Didnt care for the B but still love the old one. I was glad to see you guys still kept the original in production even while releaseing the B. That was a very smart move. I also love your new Curado, you guys pulled that one off for sure.

Marc sorry, I dont have a gibberish reply for you. :-s :whistle: