Loose knobs on Concept C

Questions regarding an existing product from 13 Fishing? Talk directly to an official representative!
1nutinthewater
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Loose knobs on Concept C

Post by 1nutinthewater » Mon Aug 27, 2018 8:14 pm

My first ever Concapt C just arrived. Seems decent but the knobs have considerable play. Any way to add a shim or some way to eliminate this?
Our tradition is that of the first who sneaked away to the creek when tribe did not really need fish

13Fishing
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Re: Loose knobs on Concept C

Post by 13Fishing » Fri Aug 31, 2018 8:02 am

We apologize that your product has an issue:

if you have play in your knobs it can definitely be adjusted easily and quickly. Unscrew the handle knob caps and remove the phillips head screw inside the knob. Under that screw should be at least one small shim washer. You can add a washer here between the bottom of the screw head and the bearing to eliminate the movement.

If we can be of assistance please call our support line 800-508-6013 or if you would prefer that we take care of this for you under warranty please send us the reel with the warranty repair form on our website.

http://www.13fishing.com/reel-warranty- ... d-service/

Matt
13 Fishing

1nutinthewater
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Post by 1nutinthewater » Sat Sep 01, 2018 5:48 am

Thank you Matt!
I will call and order a few washers.
Our tradition is that of the first who sneaked away to the creek when tribe did not really need fish

1nutinthewater
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Post by 1nutinthewater » Tue Oct 09, 2018 7:44 pm

=D>
Kudos to 13 Fishing! One email and shims were sent to me= problem solved.