new envy rods no recoil guide

Questions regarding an existing product from 13 Fishing? Talk directly to an official representative!
beeefy101
Senior Angler
Senior Angler

new envy rods no recoil guide

Post by beeefy101 » Tue Jul 03, 2018 8:37 am

Hi,
Maybe i'm a novice or just love the recoil guide but why the change. I switch to your company because of the recoil guides from G loomis to you. I did it because the GLX no longer has them. I ended up liking a lot of your products as well. Now the change. honestly what's the point now. I might as well go back to G loomis. Geezzz

13Fishing
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Re: new envy rods no recoil guide

Post by 13Fishing » Tue Jul 03, 2018 8:43 am

Interestingly everyone has a very set opinion on REC guides. The majority of our consumers and anglers overwhelmingly wanted to move away from the recoil guides. The recoil guide is a great guide....very durable. Perhaps you will see it again in the future on another 13 Fishing product line.

I think once you fish the 2018 Envy Black, you will understand how much intuitive design was put into the project. These are the best freshwater rods we have ever made.

Matt
13 Fishing

beeefy101 wrote:Hi,
Maybe i'm a novice or just love the recoil guide but why the change. I switch to your company because of the recoil guides from G loomis to you. I did it because the GLX no longer has them. I ended up liking a lot of your products as well. Now the change. honestly what's the point now. I might as well go back to G loomis. Geezzz