New Line of Concept Reels

Questions regarding an existing product from 13 Fishing? Talk directly to an official representative!
Carruth8
Angler
Angler

New Line of Concept Reels

Postby Carruth8 » Thu May 10, 2018 8:51 am

I was just reading an article here on TT about how most manufacturers refresh their line of reels every 3 to 5 years or so. Also, I noticed that Tacklewarehouse no longer carries the Concept E. That got me thinking, will there be newer models of the Concept A, C, E & TX coming out in the years to come?

13Fishing
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Re: New Line of Concept Reels

Postby 13Fishing » Tue May 15, 2018 11:07 am

Carruth8 wrote:I was just reading an article here on TT about how most manufacturers refresh their line of reels every 3 to 5 years or so. Also, I noticed that Tacklewarehouse no longer carries the Concept E. That got me thinking, will there be newer models of the Concept A, C, E & TX coming out in the years to come?

Our belief is that we should never stop improving. Since the debut of the Concept Reels in 2014 we have made loads of progression improvements based on the feedback of consumers, our staff of professional fisherman, and our development team. These improvements included an entire new Ocean Armor 2 corrosion protection process, our patented Beetle Wing Rapid Access side-plate, and 2 major gear quality upgrades. I think its safe to say that we will continue to add new models and improve existing ones. Launching new innovative models like the Concept Z with CZB bearings is another example of how 13 Fishing is keeping the Concept platform among the elite low profile reel series in the world.

The Limited Edition TX was a huge hit, expect us to follow up on this successful product very soon.

Looking Deeper into the crystal ball, we see a lot of awesome stuff in the 13 Fishing product development oven. Keep your eyes out for new ideas and new products.

Matt Baldwin
13 Fishing

Return to “13 Fishing Product Support”