Concept Z bearings

Questions regarding an existing product from 13 Fishing? Talk directly to an official representative!
mark poulson
TT Pro Angler
TT Pro Angler

Concept Z bearings

Post by mark poulson » Mon Aug 28, 2017 9:13 am

Will the concept Z bearings be available for purchase through the Trick Shop?

13Fishing
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Re: Concept Z bearings

Post by 13Fishing » Mon Aug 28, 2017 9:32 am

Yes. We will be releasing all of the CZBs in the Trick Shop Program. If you want the CZB cast-ability in your Origin/Inception/Concept just replace the position 1,2, and 3 bearing. When we launch them early next year expect a complete program that is super easy with videos and support to explain how to do it.

Matt
13 Fishing

mark poulson
TT Pro Angler
TT Pro Angler

Post by mark poulson » Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:12 am

13Fishing wrote:Yes. We will be releasing all of the CZBs in the Trick Shop Program. If you want the CZB cast-ability in your Origin/Inception/Concept just replace the position 1,2, and 3 bearing. When we launch them early next year expect a complete program that is super easy with videos and support to explain how to do it.

Matt
13 Fishing
Great! Any chance your Z bearings will fit other brands of reels?

13Fishing
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Post by 13Fishing » Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:54 am

I'm sure that a few of them will be a common size to fit other brands....however you won't enjoy all the added distance without being able to change all of the bearings supporting the spool shaft. its hard to guarantee performance in another brands products, the tolerances and specifications are tuned for our products.

....as we continue development i'm sure we will offer many more sizes.

Matt
13 Fishing

mark poulson
TT Pro Angler
TT Pro Angler

Post by mark poulson » Mon Aug 28, 2017 3:41 pm

13Fishing wrote:I'm sure that a few of them will be a common size to fit other brands....however you won't enjoy all the added distance without being able to change all of the bearings supporting the spool shaft. its hard to guarantee performance in another brands products, the tolerances and specifications are tuned for our products.

....as we continue development i'm sure we will offer many more sizes.

Matt
13 Fishing
Man, I hope so! That would be terrific!