Concept Kp

Questions regarding an existing product from 13 Fishing? Talk directly to an official representative!
Real Pudd legend
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

Concept Kp

Post by Real Pudd legend » Sat Apr 16, 2016 12:23 pm

I was interested in the concept kp , but I am not able to feel the reel so it's hard to tell how
Smooth the cranking is and the casting achievements etc . If someone can't she some light for me that would be awesome :) thanks !

13Fishing
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Re: Concept Kp

Post by 13Fishing » Mon Jun 06, 2016 1:13 am

Reel Pudd Legend,

Sorry about the slow reply, we try to answer on this forum as quickly as we can...but we often travel and we missed this post. I recommend that you take a look at some of the online reviews, and see if you can get some Unbiased feedback on the Concept KP performance. I think you will find that most anglers that have fished with it are very impressed.

Here is some of the feedback from Tackle Warehouse that might help.

Matt
13 Fishing

Comments: Just received my KP and I love this reel. I can't believe how great it feels. I own several Concept A reels & I love this company. I really hope 13 continues to make the KP reels. Because they are worth the price. I purchased the 5:3:1 & I love it. I use to use quantums KVD tour cranking combos but I'm hooked on 13 Fishing & will use them every trip from now on.

Comments: Holy lightness! I have the 8.1:1 paired with a 6'6" med hvy G Loomis IMX (matches beautifully with the red)! It is my soft jerk bait setup! It is in a league of its own! You can't believe how light & amazing this thing is! A flick of the wrist & it's like take-off. Effortless casting that you can do all day long & not feel fatigued! Plus it's got the power to handle whatever you ask of it! Gotta keep the line wet to have a chance to win & this reel helps me do that better than most! Thanks 13Fishing for products that make a difference! Love your equipment!

Comments: Hands down the best real I have ever purchased. My favorite technique is Waite less & this thing will throw a country mile with no back lash. I have six other casting reels in my boat & that is all they are now is in my boat. After using the 13 concept.

4/20/16

Comments: Just recieved the KP. now i understand all the WOW's. I can't find 1 flaw. Even looks like a ferrari. Marked down to 300.00 it is an absolute steal. I have the C & love it this thing is 5 steps above the C is ridiculous! Thinking about getting another just to store away

Comments: WOW!! This thing can cast a country mile and smooth as butter matched with envy 7'1" rod. I also own the concept C and A and its a huge difference but they are also excellent reels.Buy it you won't regret!

Comments: HANDS DOWN BEST REEL I HAVE EVER OWNED. It's quite expensive but if you are spending this much on something, then you know how to take care of your equipment. SUPER SMOOTH, casts light or heavy. Very easy to use. Tackle warehouse you rock for the great customer service & fast shipping. A+ for the reel & Tackle Warehouse, thanks guys.

Comments: so I got thsi reel and all I got say is wow wow wow omg WOW. Took out fished it with Square bill crank bait on 6.6.1. Handled a 4lb fish with no problem very light very strong and durable reel just love eveything about this reel cast like dream just like the other concpet reels do all I got say is way go 13 fishing on some Awesome reels and rods I've been using 13 fishing rods the first year they came on market and I told all my closest friends and fishermen that in next year or so u will hearing a lot about 13 fishing well that time is here 13 fishing is on its way to top of the bass world

JWR075
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

Post by JWR075 » Thu Jul 07, 2016 11:30 am

Noticed the KP was gone from the website, has it been retired or just getting a remake?

13Fishing
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Post by 13Fishing » Tue Jul 19, 2016 4:19 am

We are very proud of the KP design....the reel is incredible.

its temporarily on vacation.....i'm pretty sure you haven't seen the last of the "KP" designation.

Matt
13 Fishing

mada1594
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Post by mada1594 » Sun Nov 13, 2016 4:12 pm

I got my kp at tacklewarehouse they had a steal of a deal going but I think they are sold out now. the reel is amazing very smooth and the lightest reel I have ever handled! if you can find one I would suggest picking it up! its great for finesse fishing and also casting long distances. 13 fishing gets an A++++ from me for this one!
gone fishin! borderline 11!