two rods and counting, reel bearing size

Questions regarding an existing product from 13 Fishing? Talk directly to an official representative!
beeefy101
Senior Angler
Senior Angler

two rods and counting, reel bearing size

Post by beeefy101 » Tue Jul 07, 2015 9:13 am

I just picked up two Envy Black 7'1 M spinning and 7'1 MH casting. So far been very please with the rod. Not to mentioned the customer services is great. I made an order and it turned out to be BO for 5 weeks out. I couldn't wait so went with a different model. I must say Matt has been great dealing with and the online warranty registration is great. I can sleep at night knowing it's covered. Great company, a few more rods to go and perhaps some new reels. I really like the customization component. One questions though, what are the size of the bearings. I always upgrade my reel bearings to ceramic and would like to know if that's possible.

Thanks

13Fishing
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Re: two rods and counting, reel bearing size

Post by 13Fishing » Thu Jul 09, 2015 5:38 am

beeefy101 wrote:I just picked up two Envy Black 7'1 M spinning and 7'1 MH casting. So far been very please with the rod. Not to mentioned the customer services is great. I made an order and it turned out to be BO for 5 weeks out. I couldn't wait so went with a different model. I must say Matt has been great dealing with and the online warranty registration is great. I can sleep at night knowing it's covered. Great company, a few more rods to go and perhaps some new reels. I really like the customization component. One questions though, what are the size of the bearings. I always upgrade my reel bearings to ceramic and would like to know if that's possible.

Thanks

Always glad to hear the team is doing good work. I'll be certain to pass along the praise (chances are he already read this, just waiting for his atta boy). :)

We are going to add the ceramic bearing to the TrickShop, soon. Matt is just doing his reel engineer wizardry, making certain his world is right. I think everyone will appreciate what his new Concepts will be having in upgrades these next few seasons.

Time for us to stop all that chatter that someone else is designing these reels. Total nincompoopery...just Matt, Matt (there really are two of them on reels, can't make that up) and the engineers.

As for your bearings, there are a few sizes, which bearing(s) are you specifically referencing. I believe Matt once listed them all in a thread within this 13 page.

Thanks,
Jim