Customer Service praise

Questions regarding an existing product from 13 Fishing? Talk directly to an official representative!
5bites
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

Customer Service praise

Post by 5bites » Mon Jul 06, 2015 11:31 pm

I have expressed on here some of the things I did not like about some of the 13 Fishing rods I have so I figured I should also mention when they have done something that I think is great too. That's only fair right?

It's pretty simple really but I broke an omen, sent it in per the instructions on the 13 Fishing website and got a new replacement back. Two weeks round trip! That's hard to beat imo. They threw in a hat to boot much to the delight of my oldest son. His other 13 Fishing hat looks like it's been ran over and my head is to big for a normal sized hat lol.

Thank you to the guys at 13 for taking care of me. I'm looking forward to Icast to see the changes on the omens and others.

13Fishing
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Re: Customer Service praise

Post by 13Fishing » Tue Jul 07, 2015 4:30 am

5Bites,

We appreciate the feedback. We can't wait to show off the new products at ICAST....we are excited to read angler feedback on the new designs.

We have a couple of cool surprises.

Glad our Customer Service Team was able to get your stick back in your hands quickly.

Matt
13 Fishing

5bites
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

Post by 5bites » Tue Jul 07, 2015 7:34 am

For the record I have several 13 rods and like them quite a bit. It looks like my biggest gripe has been addressed in the new omens. I kinda left that part open ended in the first post. Now it's just the waiting for the new stuff.

GaterB
Senior Angler
Senior Angler

Post by GaterB » Sat Jan 16, 2016 12:41 pm

I had to chime in on a solid customer service experience here as well. Fast response and turn around after I broke an Omen for me as well, and they included a lanyard and stickers. Awesome. Thank you 13

13Fishing
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Post by 13Fishing » Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:40 pm

Love to hear the feedback guys.....bottom line we are here to help. As a manufacturer committed to customer service all we ask is that you give us a chance to make it right.

Cheers to all the great customers that support us!
Matt
13 Fishing