Archangel

Questions regarding an existing product from 13 Fishing? Talk directly to an official representative!
Hobie-Wan Kenobi
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Re: Archangel

Post by Hobie-Wan Kenobi » Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:02 am

i_am_R2 wrote:Hi, is the 7'2" mh more of a "traditional" mh or does it fish heavier? Looking at the specs i would say the latter (which i would prefer). I am curious about its hook setting ability for jigs as well as some light cover frog work.

Any info would be appreciated.

I'd say it fishes...both. the zonal tapering is quite unique. I used mine for jigs this past summer. Never frogged with it seeing how I uses FC on it. I'm sure if you are using braid, you will have plenty of power to frog and jig. Even jigs with FC you will be fine.

Its ungodly sensitive. I can feel the texture of rods in about 15ft of water...with FC. If you used braid...you could probably read Braille.

Thanks!

i_am_R2
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

Re: Archangel

Post by i_am_R2 » Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:58 pm

ccass wrote:
i_am_R2 wrote:Hi, is the 7'2" mh more of a "traditional" mh or does it fish heavier? Looking at the specs i would say the latter (which i would prefer). I am curious about its hook setting ability for jigs as well as some light cover frog work.

Any info would be appreciated.

I'd say it fishes...both. the zonal tapering is quite unique. I used mine for jigs this past summer. Never frogged with it seeing how I uses FC on it. I'm sure if you are using braid, you will have plenty of power to frog and jig. Even jigs with FC you will be fine.

Its ungodly sensitive. I can feel the texture of rods in about 15ft of water...with FC. If you used braid...you could probably read Braille.

Thanks!
Thanks for the info ccass!