Trick Shop Question

Questions regarding an existing product from 13 Fishing? Talk directly to an official representative!
SouthArkFishin
Senior Angler
Senior Angler

Trick Shop Question

Post by SouthArkFishin » Thu Nov 27, 2014 12:39 pm

Will parts like the handle assembly, spool, star drag, and line control knob be offered in solid purple instead of just black with purple highlights? And will the KP components be offered in any colors? Thanks!

13Fishing
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Re: Trick Shop Question

Post by 13Fishing » Tue Dec 02, 2014 1:16 pm

SouthArk,

Thank you for the question. The colors we have posted on the website will be what is offered in the first run of Trickshop components. I think its safe to say that you will be seeing new colors, special parts, and special limited availability parts drop into the program as we expand it based on demand and success of the program.

We are already getting asked for additional colors in the KP components and that is a possibility in the future as well.

Matt
13 Fishing

JWR075
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

Post by JWR075 » Wed Dec 03, 2014 10:10 pm

Besides the KP spool which other spools are shallow or are the rest just standard depth?

13Fishing
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Post by 13Fishing » Fri Dec 05, 2014 5:12 am

The only shallow spool we offer is the KP. Additionally we expect to have DEEPER spools available soon.... very soon. They will pop up on the website when we have them.

Matt
13 Fishing

JWR075 wrote:Besides the KP spool which other spools are shallow or are the rest just standard depth?

SBKsweet
Senior Angler
Senior Angler

Post by SBKsweet » Fri Dec 05, 2014 6:29 am

I can't wait to be able to order things! I keep checking the site for in stock. I'm wanting the Patriot reel kit pretty bad haha

13Fishing
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Post by 13Fishing » Wed Dec 10, 2014 2:35 am

Keep your eyes glued to the website and Facebook this coming week, we have something pretty awesome that will be promoted to help customize your reel.

SBKsweet wrote:I can't wait to be able to order things! I keep checking the site for in stock. I'm wanting the Patriot reel kit pretty bad haha

SBKsweet
Senior Angler
Senior Angler

Post by SBKsweet » Thu Dec 11, 2014 7:03 am

13Fishing wrote:Keep your eyes glued to the website and Facebook this coming week, we have something pretty awesome that will be promoted to help customize your reel.

SBKsweet wrote:I can't wait to be able to order things! I keep checking the site for in stock. I'm wanting the Patriot reel kit pretty bad haha

I'll keep my eyes glued to the website, don't have Facebook. \:D/

13Fishing
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Post by 13Fishing » Fri Dec 19, 2014 12:02 am

This is the webpage all the Trick Shop guys have been waiting for. We are proud to say this is a industry first, and gives you the ability to see what your product will look like prior to purchasing your custom components.

http://www.13fishing.com/trickshop/?product=concept-a

SBKsweet wrote:
13Fishing wrote:Keep your eyes glued to the website and Facebook this coming week, we have something pretty awesome that will be promoted to help customize your reel.

I'll keep my eyes glued to the website, don't have Facebook. \:D/

toporanger
Senior Angler
Senior Angler

Post by toporanger » Fri Dec 19, 2014 12:55 am

Looking good....... BUT WHEN CAN WE BUY! Take my money please! lol

13Fishing
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Post by 13Fishing » Sun Dec 21, 2014 11:04 pm

We LOVE your enthusiasm. Its great customers like you that are fueling our rapid growth. We are trying to get these components to market and have had a few delays. It will definitely be in early 2015.

Matt
13 Fishing

toporanger wrote:Looking good....... BUT WHEN CAN WE BUY! Take my money please! lol