Shipping to Canada from 13's website.

Questions regarding an existing product from 13 Fishing? Talk directly to an official representative!
biggs
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Shipping to Canada from 13's website.

Post by biggs » Sat Jun 07, 2014 11:12 pm

Hey,

Just wondering what carrier you guys use when shipping rods to Canada when ordered from the website??
I am hoping not UPS, all their fees are brutal when shipping from the US to Canada. I don't want to pay $30US shipping then have another $40ish bill from UPS.

These are finally available here in Ottawa @ SAIL (hopefully some others will pick these up too) but they are all gone plus they won't special order the 6'10"ML since they are a big box. Aweosme rods BTW, I am really enjoying both my 7'1"MH and M.

Brad.

PS - the dealers locator on the website should be updated because they are available up here but the site doesn't show it.

MRQturbo
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Re: Shipping to Canada from 13's website.

Post by MRQturbo » Sun Jun 08, 2014 3:40 am

if you are ever in Toronto...bass city in markham carries 13 fishing rods....

biggs
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by biggs » Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:27 am

Unfortunately I won't be in Toronto anytime soon.

Wish one of the smaller shops here in Ottawa would start carrying these. It's good that SAIL started but once the stock is gone, it's gone basically for the whole year. At least that's the trend with other products.

13Fishing
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Post by 13Fishing » Sun Jun 08, 2014 12:47 pm

Brad,

If you order products from our website they are not usually filled by us directly. All orders go into a que and can be filled by any retailer who participates in our web program. If those orders are not filled in a timely manner our warehouse is the backup facility to ensure that the customer gets helped. If the order goes to our warehouse we ship Fedex ground to Canada.

I highly recommend that you look for a alternative to the website if you live in Canada, this will help you avoid the costly fees. Try a Canadian retailer who is willing to ship or Wannabefisherman.com(Canadian website)

Matt
13 Fishing

biggs wrote:Hey,

Just wondering what carrier you guys use when shipping rods to Canada when ordered from the website??
I am hoping not UPS, all their fees are brutal when shipping from the US to Canada. I don't want to pay $30US shipping then have another $40ish bill from UPS.

These are finally available here in Ottawa @ SAIL (hopefully some others will pick these up too) but they are all gone plus they won't special order the 6'10"ML since they are a big box. Aweosme rods BTW, I am really enjoying both my 7'1"MH and M.

Brad.

PS - the dealers locator on the website should be updated because they are available up here but the site doesn't show it.

ah_long
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

Post by ah_long » Sun Jun 08, 2014 1:53 pm

biggs wrote:Hey,

Brad.

I should be able to help you out, PM'd you