customer service

Questions regarding an existing product from 13 Fishing? Talk directly to an official representative!
NormanD
Senior Angler
Senior Angler

customer service

Post by NormanD » Fri May 30, 2014 8:19 am

I recently broke off the tip top to my Omen 610ML. All my fault. I emailed Matt to see if I could purchase a new tip top, but they sent me one on the house. Just wanted to put it out there and say thanks again for the customer service.

SBKsweet
Senior Angler
Senior Angler

Re: customer service

Post by SBKsweet » Fri May 30, 2014 1:40 pm

NormanD wrote:I recently broke off the tip top to my Omen 610ML. All my fault. I emailed Matt to see if I could purchase a new tip top, but they sent me one on the house. Just wanted to put it out there and say thanks again for the customer service.
Awesome to hear. I just sent a reel in for repair.

13Fishing
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Post by 13Fishing » Thu Jun 05, 2014 3:00 am

SBKsweet,

Your reel was repaired and shipped out the following day after it arrived. It had a bad bearing that was making too much noise, and we replaced a second bearing to ensure you had maximum performance. Additionally we replaced a bearing clip and lubricated the gearing just to make sure it was in good shape. All was covered under warranty and your reel should be back on the water.

Matt
13 Fishing

SBKsweet wrote:
NormanD wrote:I recently broke off the tip top to my Omen 610ML. All my fault. I emailed Matt to see if I could purchase a new tip top, but they sent me one on the house. Just wanted to put it out there and say thanks again for the customer service.
Awesome to hear. I just sent a reel in for repair.

karirick
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

Post by karirick » Thu Jun 05, 2014 12:05 pm

I still haven't purchased a 13 Fishing product yet, but I just wanted to say you guys are doing a great job producing affordable gear, taking care of your customers, and also taking an active role here on TT, which is only a small fraction of the total number of rod/reel buyers.

Keep up the great work and good luck with the upcoming releases.

Rick

13Fishing
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Post by 13Fishing » Fri Jun 06, 2014 5:55 am

Thank you Rick! We look forward to hearing your opinion when you finally pull the trigger and rock one of our products! Could be one of the new 2015 products catch your eye.....

Matt
13 Fishing
karirick wrote:I still haven't purchased a 13 Fishing product yet, but I just wanted to say you guys are doing a great job producing affordable gear, taking care of your customers, and also taking an active role here on TT, which is only a small fraction of the total number of rod/reel buyers.

Keep up the great work and good luck with the upcoming releases.

Rick

karirick
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

Post by karirick » Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:47 pm

Matt I'm close already. I'm the classic Loomisoid who can't seem to break away......

Your company and maybe Megabass are the only others I would look into right now for rods. Really just wanted to give props where props are due man.

Hint: I think you should consider developing some Walleye technique specific rods. There is a growing number of anglers (Croix and Loomis) who I think would branch out for a little more affordable, technique specific bunch of rods. Just a thought, albeit selfish.

We all are excited to see the 2015 products by the way. Take care.

Rick

13Fishing
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Post by 13Fishing » Sat Jun 07, 2014 10:33 pm

Rick,

Your wish will come true in 2015....Walleye Specific actions are being tested now. In the meantime our -FG models in the Envy Black series were built for Walleye, as well as the sub 7' spinning rods in the Omen Black Series.

Matt
13 Fishing

karirick wrote:Matt I'm close already. I'm the classic Loomisoid who can't seem to break away......

Your company and maybe Megabass are the only others I would look into right now for rods. Really just wanted to give props where props are due man.

Hint: I think you should consider developing some Walleye technique specific rods. There is a growing number of anglers (Croix and Loomis) who I think would branch out for a little more affordable, technique specific bunch of rods. Just a thought, albeit selfish.

We all are excited to see the 2015 products by the way. Take care.

Rick

karirick
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

Post by karirick » Sun Jun 08, 2014 3:37 am

AWESOME!! I will buy a few if you do that Matt.

SBKsweet
Senior Angler
Senior Angler

Post by SBKsweet » Mon Jun 09, 2014 2:30 am

Hey just wanna say that I got my reel today (could've been Saturday, but I wasn't home). I'm am very very happy with 13 Fishing customer service. The reel is like new again. Thanks you guys again! Can't wait for the all the trick shop stuff. :big grin: