Muse rods?

Questions regarding an existing product from 13 Fishing? Talk directly to an official representative!
13Fishing
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Re: Muse rods?

Post by 13Fishing » Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:52 am

Afrayedknot wrote:So the muse is price between the omen and the envy still? Do you think the envy will be updated in the future to contain this zonal tech too?

I'd say there is a chance the ENVY could be updated in the future. It's a pretty sweet stick as it stands, and we don't want to make every blank we produce feel the exact same. We are continually pushing for new technologies, and I'll go out on a limb and say something (whether that be material or process) will be slightly different on that one when it does happen. Call it an OMEN, but you'll probably see a few more of these full grip style updates from us in the near future as well. Good grief...something about this site just turns me into a pun loving kind of fool (not normal for me). You guys are just fun.

Yes, the MUSE will fall between the two price points. Should be a fun one for the sensitivity crowd out there.

JWR075
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

Post by JWR075 » Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:58 pm

Can not wait. Will there be a bait casting finesse rod in the mix (something that can cast down to 1/16th of an ounce)?

Afrayedknot
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by Afrayedknot » Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:21 pm

13Fishing wrote:
Afrayedknot wrote:So the muse is price between the omen and the envy still? Do you think the envy will be updated in the future to contain this zonal tech too?

I'd say there is a chance the ENVY could be updated in the future. It's a pretty sweet stick as it stands, and we don't want to make every blank we produce feel the exact same. We are continually pushing for new technologies, and I'll go out on a limb and say something (whether that be material or process) will be slightly different on that one when it does happen. Call it an OMEN, but you'll probably see a few more of these full grip style updates from us in the near future as well. Good grief...something about this site just turns me into a pun loving kind of fool (not normal for me). You guys are just fun.

Yes, the MUSE will fall between the two price points. Should be a fun one for the sensitivity crowd out there.
:lol:

I think that keeping the envy as an unique line of rods is a good idea. Also, some full cork grip rods in the omen series would be very cool. Or even full EVA, which not a lot of companies are doing.

I love the current omen series so I can't wait too try these muse rods! Would you say the blanks are generally as fast (in there action) as the omen series?

Hogsticker2
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by Hogsticker2 » Wed Jul 30, 2014 3:10 am

Any chances we will see a 6'7 casting model as with the Envy/Omen line up??

sarcazmo
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Post by sarcazmo » Sun Aug 03, 2014 8:47 am

13Fishing wrote:

Are you saying the Muse will be similar in sensitivity to the envy @ a lower price point?

13Fishing
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Post by 13Fishing » Tue Aug 05, 2014 12:00 pm

Comparing the Muse and Envy is like comparing two of your children, both are great products...but with these pricepoints being so far apart it is not a fair comparison. Here is something you guys can sink your teeth into....the first Muse rods that will be available will be in the Muse Gold series this spring:

MGS63ML Muse Gold 6'3" ML Spinning Rod
MGS66ML Muse Gold 6'6" ML Spinning Rod
MGS66M Muse Gold 6'6" M Spinning Rod
MGS69ML Muse Gold 6'9" ML Spinning Rod
MGS69M Muse Gold 6'9" M Spinning Rod
MGS72ML Muse Gold 7'2" ML Spinning Rod
MGS76ML Muse Gold 7'6" ML Spinning Rod

Matt
13 Fishing

Congoman775
Senior Angler
Senior Angler

Post by Congoman775 » Tue Aug 05, 2014 11:41 pm

13Fishing wrote:Comparing the Muse and Envy is like comparing two of your children, both are great products...but with these pricepoints being so far apart it is not a fair comparison. Here is something you guys can sink your teeth into....the first Muse rods that will be available will be in the Muse Gold series this spring:

Matt
13 Fishing

Matt ,

Are any of these going to be able to double-duty for us Inshore guys? /Is there going to be a Muse Green in the future ? :D

13Fishing
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Post by 13Fishing » Thu Aug 07, 2014 12:00 am

I think its safe to assume the Muse will become one of our staple products. We are proud of the Omen, Muse, and Envy bloodlines that are developing and as time progresses I would expect to see Black, Green, Gold... line ups within each series.

In the interim don't write off the gold series, some of these actions are perfect for inshore light tackle fishing. This might be the best all around set of actions we have ever created for the worldwide market. All indications are that these will be great sellers in the midwest/northeast USA, southeast USA, Australia, and Canada.

Matt
13 Fishing

Matt ,

Are any of these going to be able to double-duty for us Inshore guys? /Is there going to be a Muse Green in the future ? :D[/quote]

USA-RET
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by USA-RET » Thu Aug 07, 2014 12:20 am

Matt, Any chance of 13 Fishing offering a light/UL power BC rod in the Muse line (or any line) to the American market for us occasional "perch jerkers"?

white84z
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Post by white84z » Sat Aug 09, 2014 1:40 am

USA-RET wrote:Matt, Any chance of 13 Fishing offering a light/UL power BC rod in the Muse line (or any line) to the American market for us occasional "perch jerkers"?
I would be first in line for an UL baitcaster rod, even a true L power. I had a volkey I sold off because the acs seat made my hand cramp up all crazy, and I loved that rod.

hoohoorjoo
TT Moderator
TT Moderator

Post by hoohoorjoo » Sat Aug 09, 2014 3:37 am

white84z wrote:
USA-RET wrote:Matt, Any chance of 13 Fishing offering a light/UL power BC rod in the Muse line (or any line) to the American market for us occasional "perch jerkers"?
I would be first in line for an UL baitcaster rod, even a true L power. I had a volkey I sold off because the acs seat made my hand cramp up all crazy, and I loved that rod.
I like the ACS seat, but I would still be second on line for the right length/action finesse casting rod regardless of the reel seat. Just a couple of lengths in UL and light would be awesome!
Last edited by hoohoorjoo on Wed Sep 03, 2014 12:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

OSPIMAE
Angler
Angler

Post by OSPIMAE » Thu Aug 14, 2014 3:33 pm

BEYOND KEEN!

sacalaitman
Angler
Angler

Post by sacalaitman » Sat Aug 16, 2014 12:34 pm

7'6" has my name all over it. Can't wait till they come out.

darrin
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Post by darrin » Tue Sep 02, 2014 2:02 am

13Fishing wrote:Comparing the Muse and Envy is like comparing two of your children, both are great products...but with these pricepoints being so far apart it is not a fair comparison. Here is something you guys can sink your teeth into....the first Muse rods that will be available will be in the Muse Gold series this spring:

Matt
13 Fishing

Just curious (I apologize if this info is already out there, but I couldn't find it), but can you tell us what baitcasting models are in the Muse line? When we can expect to see them?

Thanks. You guys have been awesome with your information.

Darrin

13Fishing
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Post by 13Fishing » Thu Sep 04, 2014 4:01 am

Darrin,

All spinning in the Muse Gold Line-up....wait for Muse Black to see all the casting actions.

Matt
13 Fishing