Rod request

Questions regarding an existing product from 13 Fishing? Talk directly to an official representative!
5bites
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

Rod request

Post by 5bites » Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:47 am

I would really like to see a casting 6'10" mh added to the line up. Preferably an xf.

This would make a phenomenal finesse (Eakins style) jig pitching rod. It would also be great light plastics obviously and buzzbaits. Dock fishing would be a great place to apply a rod like this.

This weekend I used the 6'10" med quite a bit and it was one of the best spinnerbait rods I've ever used.

13Fishing
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Re: Rod request

Post by 13Fishing » Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:39 am

Thank you for the feedback...we have a few sub 7' casting rods in development now, keep a eye out for a few late year introductions and we might have something similar to your request.

Matt
13 Fishing
5bites wrote:I would really like to see a casting 6'10" mh added to the line up. Preferably an xf.

This would make a phenomenal finesse (Eakins style) jig pitching rod. It would also be great light plastics obviously and buzzbaits. Dock fishing would be a great place to apply a rod like this.

This weekend I used the 6'10" med quite a bit and it was one of the best spinnerbait rods I've ever used.

5bites
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

Post by 5bites » Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:07 pm

Sounds good and thank you for the reply. I've acquired eight 13 fishing rods lately (3 are on the fedex truck) and have really been impressed. I'd like to see a little more power in the 7-1 h envy I got but I'm still impressed. As a builder myself I'd love to see you guys offer blanks.

13Fishing
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Post by 13Fishing » Wed Apr 30, 2014 12:51 pm

Thank you for the request, I would suggest that you consider the 6'7" MH in the Black series, or the 6'8" MH in the Green series. both rods would be a solid choice for the baits you mention.

13 Fishing
5bites wrote:I would really like to see a casting 6'10" mh added to the line up. Preferably an xf.