Left Handed Concept Reels

Questions regarding an existing product from 13 Fishing? Talk directly to an official representative!
13Fishing
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Re: Left Handed Concept Reels

Post by 13Fishing » Fri Jun 26, 2015 1:21 am

They are arriving soon, new features will be announced on social media very very very very soon. New "patent pending" feature is on the reel.

These will be in stores in July.

Matt
13 Fishing

rinoman
Newbie Angler
Newbie Angler

Post by rinoman » Fri Jun 26, 2015 2:16 am

i do apologize.

the closer it gets, the more excited i get and yet at the same time, it feels like years. ive never wanted a reel so badly, that in itself is laughable.

Im guessing release will align with icast

13Fishing
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Post by 13Fishing » Mon Jul 06, 2015 11:30 am

Yes, ICAST is the time! Also look to our Facebook Page tomorrow and the long wait for information will be over.

Matt
13 Fishing

tpf
Newbie Angler
Newbie Angler

Post by tpf » Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:33 am

Where are these things? Anybody got one yet? What month is this? What store are they in? I have seen pictures, but are they a real reel or photoshop reversed pic? I think they are a fig-nuten of somebody's imagination!!!

I have a can of spray paint candy apple red and I want to paint SOMETHING!!!

pf

13Fishing
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Post by 13Fishing » Wed Aug 12, 2015 12:08 am

They are very real, they have been shipping to customers all over the country....here is a small list of dealers that already have product, or have product in-coming any moment. This isn't even close to the total list, just a few I pulled out of the system. Most 13 Fishing Dealers that carry our Concept Line will stock the LH reels.

Joe's Sporting Goods-MN
Tackle Warehouse
Underdog Tackle, PA
JR Rods and Tackle, TX
HookSpit Tackle, TX
Kabele's Trading Post, IA
Valley Rod and Gun, CA
Hunters Headquarters, SC
Swansons, MN
Bills Fishing, TX
Bass City, ON Canada
Bridgemaster Tackle, FL
Puglia's, LA
Fishing World, TX
Rockport Tackle Town, TX
Coyote B+T, CA
Bob's Bait Bucket, CA
Anglers Edge, Mexico
Field and Stream Sporting Goods, TX

Matt
13 Fishing

I apologize to any dealers that I missed on this list, feel free to post that you have them in stock on this thread if you aren't listed. 100's more locations to come in the next few days, the warehouse is shipping at a insane pace.

tpf wrote:Where are these things? Anybody got one yet? What month is this? What store are they in? I have seen pictures, but are they a real reel or photoshop reversed pic? I think they are a fig-nuten of somebody's imagination!!!

I have a can of spray paint candy apple red and I want to paint SOMETHING!!!

pf

tpf
Newbie Angler
Newbie Angler

Post by tpf » Wed Aug 12, 2015 11:24 am

They are REAL, they do exist!!! FedEx brought me one today-a C model. I was going to paint it red and call it a PK, but the white is so purdy I will leave it for a while!!! I think I am going to like it.

Did some of that BFS with it today. I don't see why some people get so excited about Bank Fishing, been doing it for 50 years!!! I also like Bridge Fishing when I can get away with it. We didn't call it a System until now!!!

I was flinging a ¼ oz Rat-L-Trap about as far as brand B would fling a ½ one!!! I then tried a Texas rigged lizard, that worked well too. Smooth, didn't catch anything thought!!!

Got pics but they are too big to post!?!

13Fishing
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Post by 13Fishing » Wed Aug 12, 2015 10:32 pm

Glad to hear that you have received your Left Handed Reel. Enjoy it!

Tight Lines
Matt
13 Fishing