Lexa casting rods

Questions regarding an existing Daiwa product? Talk directly to an official representative from Daiwa!
jfrog
Newbie Angler
Newbie Angler

Lexa casting rods

Post by jfrog » Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:26 am

I recently bought my first Tatula reel and after years away from Daiwa I have to say it feels O SO GOOD to be home.

Now for the question Im about to ask I fully understand that I can get the Tatula line of rods for just a little more. The main reason Im looking at a Lexa honestly is because I dont have alot of cash and I dont throw a crankbait alot.

Can anyone give me a reason or reasons as to why I couldnt use the 7'2 MHR Lexa as a crankbait rod? If Im convinced that it CANT do the job then I will look at a Tatula but Im just wondering what the diffrence is between the Tatula cranking model and the other rods Daiwa is producing in the similar size/taper.

cndbasshunter
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Re: Lexa casting rods

Post by cndbasshunter » Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:30 am

jfrog wrote:I recently bought my first Tatula reel and after years away from Daiwa I have to say it feels O SO GOOD to be home.

Now for the question Im about to ask I fully understand that I can get the Tatula line of rods for just a little more. The main reason Im looking at a Lexa honestly is because I dont have alot of cash and I dont throw a crankbait alot.

Can anyone give me a reason or reasons as to why I couldnt use the 7'2 MHR Lexa as a crankbait rod? If Im convinced that it CANT do the job then I will look at a Tatula but Im just wondering what the diffrence is between the Tatula cranking model and the other rods Daiwa is producing in the similar size/taper.
The tatula rods are much lighter and sensitive.