bassasaurus : Feedback Request Topic

Users are invited to begin a thread about themselves requesting feedback from other forum members as reassurance of trustworthiness.

Please provide Buyer/Seller Feedback for this user with your vote... comments are optional

Positive Experience
100%
Neutral Experience
No votes
Negative Experience
No votes

Total votes: 4

papabassin
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

bassasaurus : Feedback Request Topic

Post by papabassin » Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:56 am

I recently purchased a NIB Zonda 68L Green Illusion from Young. Communication was excellent and shipping was fast. He was willing to ship via FedEx at my request. Product was as advertised and packaged extremely, extremely well. Would definitely do business with him again.

Cyacnba
Senior Angler
Senior Angler

Re: bassasaurus : Feedback Request Topic

Post by Cyacnba » Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:42 am

Agree with papabassin. I also purchased a Zonda from Young, and the way he packaged the reel was exceptional. It was the best packaged reel I've ever received. Very neat, and shipping was fast as well.

steez_12
Angler
Angler

Post by steez_12 » Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:20 pm

I bought a bassart handle and some handle accessories from Young. Items were as described and packed neatly. Good guy to deal with. I would definitely do business with him again in the future.

cortman
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Post by cortman » Sat Apr 01, 2017 12:08 am

Bought a ZPI handle nut from Young. Turned out it was for a LH reel, I needed a RH and never thought to ask. He offered me a refund and sent it right away upon acceptance. Great guy to deal with in my limited experience.

spencerinstl
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by spencerinstl » Sat Jul 07, 2018 5:31 pm

Have sold 3 reels to Young. Prompt payment and good communication, would do business with Young anytime.
Thanks for the epiphany captain obvious