jjones0118 : Feedback Request Topic

Users are invited to begin a thread about themselves requesting feedback from other forum members as reassurance of trustworthiness.

Please provide Buyer/Seller Feedback for this user with your vote... comments are optional

Positive Experience
100%
Mixed Experience
No votes
Bad Experience
No votes

Total votes: 1

jjones0118
Newbie Angler
Newbie Angler

jjones0118 : Feedback Request Topic

Post by jjones0118 » Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:38 am

Hi folks I'm new here on TT, i had to step away from bass fishing the last couple years due to some family issues. Since getting back into the bass fishing world, I've been finding alot of online bass community's some good and some bad. Over the weekend a member from another group I belong to , told me to check out TT classified's . I have looked at TT for reviews I'm the past and didn't know this part of TT even exsited. I've noticed the some of the rules are alot different from other online groups I belong to. One thing I'm curious about is buying from the classified's, from what I've seen it looks like alot of the members on TT also belong to BBC. I've bought and sold a few things on BBC and have good record buying and selling. I'm not looking to join TT to only buy and sell , I enjoy getting in all fishing/ bass fishing topics . Thanks TT members

**Topic title edited by Mod

Teal101
TT Moderator
TT Moderator

Re: New to TT classified's

Post by Teal101 » Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:58 am

I've dealt with James before on BBC, good guy!

Tokugawa
TT Moderator
TT Moderator

Re: jjones0118:. Feedback request topic

Post by Tokugawa » Sat Jun 04, 2016 2:00 am

Prompt payment and communication. Good transaction.

Hogsticker2
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Re: jjones0118:. Feedback request topic

Post by Hogsticker2 » Fri Aug 19, 2016 12:56 am

This guy is cool. He bought a reel from me while he and his wife were in the hospital having a baby! And his daughter was born on the same day as mine! How awesome is that! You're gonna fit right in around here sir :big grin: