Isaac Ortiz : Feedback Request Topic

Users are invited to begin a thread about themselves requesting feedback from other forum members as reassurance of trustworthiness.

Please Provide Feedback For User

Positive Experience
100%
Neutral Experience
No votes
Negative Experience
No votes

Total votes: 1

Tmeng
Senior Angler
Senior Angler

Isaac Ortiz : Feedback Request Topic

Post by Tmeng » Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:15 pm

I just received my Exist Steez 2004 from Isaac Ortiz in Hesperia,CA who I met here in TT. I was excited to receive the reel this evening and when I brought it out of the box and turned the handle I felt this vibration feeling in the gearing. I texted Isaac right away and all he said was it works fine for him, and it should not be a problem for me. He also said that you know this is a used reel, what do you expect. I had asked him a few times prior to the sale of the condition and if there was any vibration or clicking when turning the handle, his response was it's in perfect condition, with just minor wear from usage.

Beware of this person Isaac Ortiz he is dishonest.

Do we have anyone here in TT that has experience with this reel, I have a feeling it's probably the gearing from not properly being maintainnce.

Cal
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Feedback Request Topic : Isaac Ortiz

Post by Cal » Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:22 pm

Tmeng wrote:I just received my Exist Steez 2004 from Isaac Ortiz in Hesperia,CA who I met here in TT. I was excited to receive the reel this evening and when I brought it out of the box and turned the handle I felt this vibration feeling in the gearing. I texted Isaac right away and all he said was it works fine for him, and it should not be a problem for me. He also said that you know this is a used reel, what do you expect. I had asked him a few times prior to the sale of the condition and if there was any vibration or clicking when turning the handle, his response was it's in perfect condition, with just minor wear from usage.

Beware of this person Isaac Ortiz he is dishonest.

Do we have anyone here in TT that has experience with this reel, I have a feeling it's probably the gearing from not properly being maintainnce.
Extracted from user's WTB thread and moved here to give the person in question the opportunity to provide their side of the story.

isaac ortiz
Newbie Angler
Newbie Angler

Re: Feedback Request Topic : Isaac Ortiz

Post by isaac ortiz » Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:54 pm

To all members,
My name is Isaac Ortiz, same as my user name. I don't think it is necessary to go over the entire story, but the bottom line is that I am waiting to hear if Tony Eng wants a refund for the reel he purchased from me. This was offered to him even after his texts, where he stated; "Your family has been cursed for you dishonesty. I never told you what I practice, but you deserve it", "And may your family rot", followed by once again "And may your family rot". I am honest and don't believe in taking advantage of people and this is why I am posting this, I believe it is unfair to trash someone who is willing to work to make things right for both parties.
Isaac Ortiz