e_bassfisher : Feedback Request Topic

Users are invited to begin a thread about themselves requesting feedback from other forum members as reassurance of trustworthiness.

Please provide Buyer/Seller Feedback for this user with your vote... comments are optional

Positive Experience
100%
Mixed Experience
No votes
Bad Experience
No votes

Total votes: 61

e_bassfisher
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

Re: e_bassfisher : Feedback Request Topic

Post by e_bassfisher » Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:06 pm

lpquick wrote:Ian just finished cleaning & super tuning my two new HG Conquests (101 & 201). These reels are sweet right out of the box, but after Ian gets done with them they are completely transformed into world class casters. Most of you know I have been dealing with e_bassfisher for a while now and if you knew what his capabilities were it would astound you. He constantly goes back to the drawing board on everything he knows, evaluates and learns new & better WAYS to improved his techniques and performance. He’s non stop. I want to send a SHOUT OUT! to Ian in recognizing his effort and unequaled perrformance I am fortunate in knowing Ian well enough to call him my friend! Thank you Ian (Master-craftsman)...
=D> =D> =D> =D>
thank you so much Lon!

Martin Lo wrote:Ian.

You're 48-0, Just like Mayweather Jr.
:lol:
thanks Marty!
still don;t like Mayweather though :lol:

TommyG
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Post by TommyG » Fri Sep 11, 2015 11:07 pm

Just got my IP79L and IP68L back from the "Shields Reel Spa". These were already smooth out of the box.
After Ian does his stuff....wow. As I'm watching my swimbait fly off into the distance,I'm thinking, crap, line broke, crap, knot slipped, as I looked down at the spool, it's still turning, the lure is still flying.....

e_bassfisher
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

Post by e_bassfisher » Thu Sep 17, 2015 12:39 am

TommyG wrote:Just got my IP79L and IP68L back from the "Shields Reel Spa". These were already smooth out of the box.
After Ian does his stuff....wow. As I'm watching my swimbait fly off into the distance,I'm thinking, crap, line broke, crap, knot slipped, as I looked down at the spool, it's still turning, the lure is still flying.....
thank you very much, sir! great doing business with you, and even better to hear that you are enjoying those GREAT machines :)

Ham Solo
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Post by Ham Solo » Fri Dec 11, 2015 8:18 am

I just received several reels that I had sent to Ian for service. Quick turnaround time, great communication and awesome work! I definitely will be dealing with him again in the future. :D

e_bassfisher
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

Post by e_bassfisher » Mon Apr 04, 2016 12:00 am

Ham Solo wrote:I just received several reels that I had sent to Ian for service. Quick turnaround time, great communication and awesome work! I definitely will be dealing with him again in the future. :D
thanks so much!! pleasure doing business with you!

Teal101
TT Moderator
TT Moderator

Post by Teal101 » Mon Apr 04, 2016 1:15 am

A one stop part shop with great pricing. Ians got it all with great service to back it up!

e_bassfisher
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

Post by e_bassfisher » Fri Jun 03, 2016 12:16 pm

thanks, Ryan!

bullant
Newbie Angler
Newbie Angler

Post by bullant » Sun Jun 05, 2016 6:43 pm

I have just sent Ian my j-dream and core from oz for a super tune. Ian customer service and advice is just awesome. He is just an all round super guy to deal with.

saoulons
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Post by saoulons » Sun Jun 05, 2016 9:00 pm

Got my first batch of tuned reels back from Ian and all I can say is WOW!

Not only is Ian a fantastic tuning magician, but he is also great and knowledgeable person to deal with. I think that, going forward, I will send all my reels to Ian for service and I won't have to chase e-clips around my apartment :lol:

e_bassfisher
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

Post by e_bassfisher » Thu Jun 09, 2016 1:58 am

saoulons wrote:Got my first batch of tuned reels back from Ian and all I can say is WOW!

Not only is Ian a fantastic tuning magician, but he is also great and knowledgeable person to deal with. I think that, going forward, I will send all my reels to Ian for service and I won't have to chase e-clips around my apartment :lol:
thank you very much! it is a pleasure dealing with you =D>

zodiak311
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by zodiak311 » Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:10 pm

Sent my mMono block to Ian, and it came back better than ever! Truly a master of his craft!

Real Pudd legend
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

Thankyou Ian Shields ....

Post by Real Pudd legend » Mon Oct 31, 2016 11:50 am

Sent Ian my new Daiwa Steez SV 6.3 R , he did his magic and polished , tuned , installed and adjusted what he does and the reel turned out phenomenal. The reel is as smooth as silk and feels absolutely amazing . I'm glad I sent it in and he now has a customer for life , I cannot recommend him enough . Two thumbs up to the master !!

BigG
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Re: Thankyou Ian Shields ....

Post by BigG » Tue Nov 01, 2016 3:20 am

Real Pudd legend wrote:Sent Ian my new Daiwa Steez SV 6.3 R , he did his magic and polished , tuned , installed and adjusted what he does and the reel turned out phenomenal. The reel is as smooth as silk and feels absolutely amazing . I'm glad I sent it in and he now has a customer for life , I cannot recommend him enough . Two thumbs up to the master !!
X2 Reel Magician

zodiak311
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by zodiak311 » Tue Nov 01, 2016 12:13 pm

X3 Ian is the man!
He will be tuning some of my stuff this winter.
Get your kids hooked on fishing, and they'll never have any money for drugs or alcohol.

e_bassfisher
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

Post by e_bassfisher » Wed Nov 02, 2016 12:22 am

thank you guys so much! happy to help :)