New, USER FEEDBACK forum

Users are invited to begin a thread about themselves requesting feedback from other forum members as reassurance of trustworthiness.
Cal
Site Admin
Site Admin

New, USER FEEDBACK forum

Post by Cal » Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:47 am

In light of recent events. We are beginning this sub-forum as an interim solution to our 100 post count restriction. Users interested in participating are invited to begin a thread about themselves with the subject line laid out as follows:

"YOUR USERNAME : Feedback Request Topic"

example:

"TeamTackleTour : Feedback Request Topic"

Leave the username field blank, and we'll be tempted to leave your feedback poll in this state as evidence to your attention to detail and likelihood you'll get something wrong in your dealings. - you've been warned :evil22:

An adminstrator or moderator will then come in to create a poll in your thread requesting feedback.

Users are welcome to follow up their poll vote with a comment if they so please. However, flames and other arguments will be deleted if they get out of hand.

Also, please do not start any unsolicited user feedback threads positive or negativ

Users will have the ability to change their votes, but only one vote per user will be allowed.

You can find the new sub-forum at the top of the For Sale/Wanted/Trade forum or just follow this link:

New Buy/Sell User Feedback Forum

Participation is voluntary, but established users who do not participate will be subject to forum scrutiny ;)

*EDIT : TackleTour reserves the right to begin a feedback thread on the behalf of any member who starts a topic in the For Sale/Wanted/Trade forum.
Cal, Managing Editor
"fish with mindfulness : beware the darkside"

slipperybob
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

Re: New, interim USER FEEDBACK forum

Post by slipperybob » Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:17 am

Lucky enough to still have over 100 post count. Although bummed about that other couple of 1000 lost post count of blabbering. :big grin:
slip bobbing is the laziest way to fish

rumrunner
Senior Angler
Senior Angler

rumrunner- interim USER FEEDBACK forum

Post by rumrunner » Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:17 pm

I had over 300 posts and dealt with several posters on this board with no problems.

rumrunner
Senior Angler
Senior Angler

Post by rumrunner » Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:24 pm

sorry i posted that in the wrong place!

BB144
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Post by BB144 » Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:22 pm

I think this is a great idea and should be kept, even after the 100 post count minimum is put back into effect! I think users should also be allowed to post any bad experiences once the main purpose of the section is done.
cabinfeverlures.webs.com
fb.com/CabinFeverLures

Chode
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by Chode » Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:43 pm

nice

tracker01
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Post by tracker01 » Sat Mar 12, 2011 3:15 am

Great tool, let's hope it stays possitive.

Dabluz
Angler
Angler

Re: New, USER FEEDBACK forum

Post by Dabluz » Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:16 am

I'm a new member of this forum and I would like to be able to buy items that are for sale. I live in Quebec Canada and I'm not sure that I understand why I cannot buy anything here right now. Anyway, I have Paypal so payment is fast, easy, convenient and safe. If someone does not use Paypal, I can always send a U.S. postal money order and wait for it to be cashed before the seller sends the item....just like in the good old days of Ebay before Paypal...lol.

facelessnewsouth
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by facelessnewsouth » Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:47 am

Dabluz wrote:I'm a new member of this forum and I would like to be able to buy items that are for sale. I live in Quebec Canada and I'm not sure that I understand why I cannot buy anything here right now. Anyway, I have Paypal so payment is fast, easy, convenient and safe. If someone does not use Paypal, I can always send a U.S. postal money order and wait for it to be cashed before the seller sends the item....just like in the good old days of Ebay before Paypal...lol.
The 100 post count restriction is to help deter those that would cheat the members of this forum out of their money and just leave. Basically, you must be a contributing member of the forum in good standing to Buy/Sell/Trade. Buying is not as big of a deal. If you can view the Buy/Sell/Trade but not post to it, and see something you like, you can always PM the seller to see if they are interested in selling it to you. Some sellers will still adhere to the 100 post count restriction for their own safety. Nothing against you personally.

james123
Senior Angler
Senior Angler

Post by james123 » Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:53 am

where is for sale forum? I don't see it anymore.

Nitroman77
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by Nitroman77 » Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:47 am

I cant see the User feedback forum..
No problems with the For sale/trade forum 8-)

Tana
Newbie Angler
Newbie Angler

Post by Tana » Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:16 pm

This proposal is good, I am a new member of the forum, then I can buy things

archy
Angler
Angler

Post by archy » Sat May 03, 2014 5:40 am

just bought a custom rod from a member of this site~

stasheojigs
Newbie Angler
Newbie Angler

Post by stasheojigs » Fri Jun 13, 2014 4:34 am

Welcome ,was told about this groupby a good friend ray...very high end Angler.hopefully something good came come out of this group..i sell and buy most the time..trades sometimes.looking to meet and learn more from this group..thanks aim2jig

hoohoorjoo
TT Moderator
TT Moderator

Post by hoohoorjoo » Fri Jun 13, 2014 5:20 am

stasheojigs wrote:Welcome ,was told about this groupby a good friend ray...very high end Angler.hopefully something good came come out of this group..i sell and buy most the time..trades sometimes.looking to meet and learn more from this group..thanks aim2jig
Welcome aboard! 8-)