Underrated Over Performer, the Jackall Rhythm Wave

TT Reviews - Latest reviews listed and open to member comments
Cal
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Cal » Wed Nov 06, 2019 10:20 pm

Introduction: In the extremely crowded paddletail market there are already a lot of great options to select from, but Jackall believes that the Rhythm Wave can stand up to the competition. Anglers that have given the Rhythm Wave a shot swear by it, while others often dismiss the bait as just another "me-too" paddletail. We had to force ourselves to stop fishing our favorites to take a closer look at this potentially underrated bait to see if it is worthy of tying on.

Complete Article: http://tackletour.com/reviewjackallrhythmwave.html
Cal, Managing Editor
"fish with mindfulness : beware the darkside"

goldrod
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Re: Underrated Over Performer, the Jackall Rhythm Wave

Post by goldrod » Thu Nov 07, 2019 5:19 am

](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,)
The Rhythm is gonna get you... bit!! ( in A-Trains voice)
On the St. John’s River a guy showed me how to work a swim bait like a needle fish. This bait wiggles and gyrates and draws fish from a distance. One of the best on the market. I haven’t tried the armor Shad( which I heard is just as good ) but the Rhythm wave is very durable and last a long time. If your using a Big EZ your going to love this bait much more.

Great Read once again. I’ve been stocking up on these because they were so unpopular that sometimes you can get them in the clearance section on some tackle stores
For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible

QUAKEnSHAKE
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

Re: Underrated Over Performer, the Jackall Rhythm Wave

Post by QUAKEnSHAKE » Thu Nov 07, 2019 5:44 am

Not a favorite of mine Dark Sleeper, Hazedong and Keitechs produce way better but willing to still give them a chance here and there. Bought smaller 2.8" hoping for crappie bite. I didnt see mentioned the unique smell the RW has thats most notable to me.