Filling out the Arsenal - A Hands on Look at the Newest Megabass Destroyer Rods

TT Reviews - Latest reviews listed and open to member comments
Cal
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Cal » Thu Jun 06, 2019 6:50 am

Introduction: For many Megabass fans it is the Destroyer Series that sets the benchmark for the company’s rod offerings, and there is a common saying that once you fish a Destroyer it is hard to go back to the brands more affordable offerings. Designed to deliver premium performance, features, refinement, and even artistry, these rods are crafted for enthusiasts that want to master particular applications. This season, in advance of ICAST, the company introduced five new casting and spinning models designed not only for particular applications, but also focused on actual baits in the brand’s own lineup. We hit the water with Kenichi Iiada, Megabass America's Product Manager, to find out more about the latest additions to the Destroyer collection.

Complete Article: http://www.tackletour.com/previewmegaba ... s2019.html
Cal, Managing Editor
"fish with mindfulness : beware the darkside"

goldrod
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Re: Filling out the Arsenal - A Hands on Look at the Newest Megabass Destroyer Rods

Post by goldrod » Thu Jun 06, 2019 8:13 am

Really been curious about how the Otomat is. I got the expride 6’11” and although I’ve heard it’s good for jerkbaits , it’s not for me however for pop max the expride is the ticket.
The Otomat ability to be used as a jerkbait rod certainly is a bonus but I am wanting more time with the expride before I jump ship. The new adrena should be in my hands next week and I’ll definitely have to get around to it before the Otomat.

I was elated to see the D7 is still thriving though.
For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible