Evergreen International's Next Generation Super Stallion

TT Reviews - Latest reviews listed and open to member comments
Cal
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Cal » Sun Nov 04, 2018 10:18 pm

Introduction: Back in 2011, I wrote about a very special fishing rod from Evergreen International. It was their super stick, the TKLC-71MHX Super Stallion - a rod that sat within their top end Kaleido series. It remains to this day, one of the most versatile, 7'-1" sticks you can fish. While traveling in Japan in 2013, I came across a variant of this stick in Evergreen's new Kaleido Inspirare series. It was a stick with the same name and ratings only with a different, more aggressive handle design. Here now is our look at Evergreen International's Inspire Super Stallion Black!

Complete Article: http://tackletour.com/revieweginspiress ... black.html
Cal, Managing Editor
"fish with mindfulness : beware the darkside"

dragon1
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Re: Evergreen International's Next Generation Super Stallion

Post by dragon1 » Mon Jan 09, 2023 4:23 am

Just wanted to bump this article up as I don't see a lot on the SS Black version...sounds like this model is specifically more inclined towards power moving presentations and has larger fill sized guides, which I really prefer for larger diameter lines and connection knots on a few of my current rods.

Anyone out there still using one in their daily rotation?
"It is like a finger pointing away to the Moon...don't concentrate on the finger, or you will miss all of that heavenly glory."