Make No Bones About It, The New Z from Kistler

TT Reviews - Latest reviews listed and open to member comments
Cal
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Cal » Wed Jun 27, 2018 11:15 pm

Introduction: With so many fishing rod manufacturers out there today, in the eyes of the everyday angler, it's almost impossible to distinguish yourself from the competition. Most manufacturers rely on cosmetics to capture our attention, some follow this up with compelling components and blank technology, but really, how many consumers really pay attention to the tech in a fishing rod? Spiral wrapped rods, casting rods with triggerless reel seats, all these things serve a purpose, but not in the eyes of the general buying public.

When we heard about a refreshed rod series being built on a new blank rolled without the traditional scrim material, our interest was peaked. When this series is coming from Kistler Custom Rods, you know we had to get our hands on one of these sticks to check out the benefits - or lack there of - for ourselves. Here's our look at the 2019 ZBone ZB3LMH73.

Complete Article: http://tackletour.com/reviewkistlerzb3lmh73.html
Cal, Managing Editor
"fish with mindfulness : beware the darkside"

TravisNY
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Re: Make No Bones About It, The New Z from Kistler

Post by TravisNY » Fri Mar 27, 2020 7:30 pm

Sorry to resurrect from the weeds. However as someone that (like many I suspect) have no way of touching a purchase before purchasing these reviews are invaluable. There’s not another site like it and remains at the head of the class. Precisely why I joined so many moons ago.

Release the hounds. Based on an on going respect for Trey’s abilities and passion in conjunction with this review I purchased four 2020 Z Bones last week and I am definitely purchasing more. The review was as always spot on and I thank you.

Keep doing what you do.
Team flannel, overtime and promotion.