Daiwa's Stealthy New 2018 Ryoga

TT Reviews - Latest reviews listed and open to member comments
User avatar
Cal
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 10844
Joined: Tue Oct 05, 2004 5:31 pm
Location: TT Headquarters
Contact:

Daiwa's Stealthy New 2018 Ryoga

Postby Cal » Mon Jun 25, 2018 12:44 am

Daiwa's Stealthy New 2018 Ryoga

Image

Introduction: From the Millionaire to the Luna to the Pluton, Daiwa is no stranger to freshwater sized, round baitcasting reels. In fact, the Pluton was an Ultimate Enthusiast Award winner with us back in 2009 as was its JDM counterpart, the Ryoga in 2011. For some unexplained reason, however, after establishing itself as a shining star in Daiwa's lineup, the Pluton was discontinued serving instead as a comet shooting across the pages of the manufacturer's product catalog.

Complete Article: http://www.tackletour.com/reviewdaiwa18ryoga.html
Cal, Managing Editor
"fish with mindfulness : beware the darkside"

wirinhar
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler
Posts: 821
Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:26 pm

Re: Daiwa's Stealthy New 2018 Ryoga

Postby wirinhar » Mon Jun 25, 2018 8:20 pm

Cal wrote:Daiwa's Stealthy New 2018 Ryoga

Image

Introduction: From the Millionaire to the Luna to the Pluton, Daiwa is no stranger to freshwater sized, round baitcasting reels. In fact, the Pluton was an Ultimate Enthusiast Award winner with us back in 2009 as was its JDM counterpart, the Ryoga in 2011. For some unexplained reason, however, after establishing itself as a shining star in Daiwa's lineup, the Pluton was discontinued serving instead as a comet shooting across the pages of the manufacturer's product catalog.

Complete Article: http://www.tackletour.com/reviewdaiwa18ryoga.html


Thanks for the great Review, Cal.

Anyway looking forward to reading your next review on SV spool to swap in and play with the Ryoga CC 1520, is there any??? :crying: :crying: :crying:

Regards,
WW

User avatar
Cal
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 10844
Joined: Tue Oct 05, 2004 5:31 pm
Location: TT Headquarters
Contact:

Re: Daiwa's Stealthy New 2018 Ryoga

Postby Cal » Mon Jun 25, 2018 8:21 pm

wirinhar wrote:Anyway looking forward to reading your next review on SV spool to swap in and play with the Ryoga CC 1520, is there any??? :crying: :crying: :crying:

Regards,
WW


Yeah, I don't think so :cry:
Cal, Managing Editor
"fish with mindfulness : beware the darkside"

User avatar
MardukFIN
Elite Angler
Elite Angler
Posts: 294
Joined: Fri May 08, 2015 5:05 pm
Location: Finland

Re: Daiwa's Stealthy New 2018 Ryoga

Postby MardukFIN » Tue Jun 26, 2018 4:57 am

You should could open your reel for maintenance as Cal said there. :evil:

Bearings isn't only part what can be broken there.

Cast-Away
Angler
Angler
Posts: 24
Joined: Sat Jan 16, 2016 7:22 am

Re: Daiwa's Stealthy New 2018 Ryoga

Postby Cast-Away » Wed Jun 27, 2018 8:22 am

Sorry what you write is total crap ! I have open my new ryoga in 2 minutes ..
You have the screw of my pic forgotten :))

User avatar
Cal
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 10844
Joined: Tue Oct 05, 2004 5:31 pm
Location: TT Headquarters
Contact:

Re: Daiwa's Stealthy New 2018 Ryoga

Postby Cal » Wed Jun 27, 2018 8:27 am

Cast-Away wrote:Sorry what you write is total crap ! I have open my new ryoga in 2 minutes ..
You have the screw of my pic forgotten :))


Then show us the innards!
Cal, Managing Editor
"fish with mindfulness : beware the darkside"

Cast-Away
Angler
Angler
Posts: 24
Joined: Sat Jan 16, 2016 7:22 am

Re: Daiwa's Stealthy New 2018 Ryoga

Postby Cast-Away » Wed Jun 27, 2018 8:28 am

20180627_172725.jpg
20180627_172725.jpg (72.07 KiB) Viewed 890 times
d

Cast-Away
Angler
Angler
Posts: 24
Joined: Sat Jan 16, 2016 7:22 am

Re: Daiwa's Stealthy New 2018 Ryoga

Postby Cast-Away » Wed Jun 27, 2018 8:29 am

20180627_172859.jpg
20180627_172859.jpg (85.16 KiB) Viewed 890 times

Cast-Away
Angler
Angler
Posts: 24
Joined: Sat Jan 16, 2016 7:22 am

Re: Daiwa's Stealthy New 2018 Ryoga

Postby Cast-Away » Wed Jun 27, 2018 8:31 am

Px68 spr failed... aldebaran bfs have no spool brake failed.
An today the ryoga 1016 can not open failed ..

Cast-Away
Angler
Angler
Posts: 24
Joined: Sat Jan 16, 2016 7:22 am

Re: Daiwa's Stealthy New 2018 Ryoga

Postby Cast-Away » Wed Jun 27, 2018 8:32 am

Cal wrote:
Cast-Away wrote:Sorry what you write is total crap ! I have open my new ryoga in 2 minutes ..
You have the screw of my pic forgotten :))


Then show us the innards!


You have seen my pics ? 2 minutes and the ryoga was open :)

User avatar
Cal
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 10844
Joined: Tue Oct 05, 2004 5:31 pm
Location: TT Headquarters
Contact:

Re: Daiwa's Stealthy New 2018 Ryoga

Postby Cal » Wed Jun 27, 2018 8:35 am

Cast-Away wrote:You have seen my pics ? 2 minutes and the ryoga was open :)


Awesome... thank you for sharing =D>
Cal, Managing Editor
"fish with mindfulness : beware the darkside"

Cast-Away
Angler
Angler
Posts: 24
Joined: Sat Jan 16, 2016 7:22 am

Re: Daiwa's Stealthy New 2018 Ryoga

Postby Cast-Away » Thu Jun 28, 2018 6:39 am

Why you not update your review ??
Very professionel

User avatar
Cal
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 10844
Joined: Tue Oct 05, 2004 5:31 pm
Location: TT Headquarters
Contact:

Re: Daiwa's Stealthy New 2018 Ryoga

Postby Cal » Thu Jun 28, 2018 8:01 am

Cast-Away wrote:Why you not update your review ??
Very professionel


It will have to be a separate article with a full reel breakdown. All things in good time. Again, thank you for showing us the inside of that reel and the mystery screw I could not locate to release the sideplate.
Cal, Managing Editor
"fish with mindfulness : beware the darkside"


Return to “TT Reviews”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests