Ressurecting an Oldie in honor of this weekend's movie debut : TackleTour's Legion of SuperTTuned SuperReels

TT Reviews - Latest reviews listed and open to member comments
Cal
Site Admin
Site Admin

Ressurecting an Oldie in honor of this weekend's movie debut : TackleTour's Legion of SuperTTuned SuperReels

Post by Cal » Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:54 am

TackleTour's Legion of SuperTTuned SuperReels: Enabled by Office ZPI

Introduction: Winter can be a trying time for the Tackle Enthusiast. News regarding new tackle from the factories within Japan leaks out painfully slow until the sportfishing shows debut in February and the buzz in North America from ICAST is all but gone. It is a time best used to assess inventory and perform yearly maintenance on equipment - especially reels. But for the seriously afflicted Enthusiast, it is project time and time to think of how best to spice up tackle already within the arsenal and breathe new life into some tired old favorites. Add to this time of contemplation a new service offering by the well respected tuning factory, Office ZPI in Japan and look out! Join us on our journey with eight great reels and witness what fruit our winter time superttuning efforts bear. Introducing TackleTour's Legion of SuperTTuned SuperReels!

Complete Article: http://www.tackletour.com/reviewcustomreels.html
Cal, Managing Editor
"fish with mindfulness : beware the darkside"

GOOD YEAR 71
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Re: Ressurecting an Oldie in honor of this weekend's movie debut : TackleTour's Legion of SuperTTuned SuperReels

Post by GOOD YEAR 71 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:02 pm

That's pretty sick, man...
PEACE

mhood
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Ressurecting an Oldie in honor of this weekend's movie debut : TackleTour's Legion of SuperTTuned SuperReels

Post by mhood » Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:41 pm

I want to pass out some credit for the Pixzilla concept. Christian Tanno (are you still out there?), Cal (of course), D.R. Fielding (haven't seen DR in years now) and myself. We birthed Pixzilla. Keep it orange! :big grin:
ORANGE Reels Rule!!!
- Lord Wisecracker

goldrod
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by goldrod » Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:05 pm

mhood wrote:I want to pass out some credit for the Pixzilla concept. Christian Tanno (are you still out there?), Cal (of course), D.R. Fielding (haven't seen DR in years now) and myself. We birthed Pixzilla. Keep it orange! :big grin:
D.R. Fielding was a superb guy to deal with..
For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible

mhood
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by mhood » Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:09 pm

goldrod wrote:
mhood wrote:I want to pass out some credit for the Pixzilla concept. Christian Tanno (are you still out there?), Cal (of course), D.R. Fielding (haven't seen DR in years now) and myself. We birthed Pixzilla. Keep it orange! :big grin:
He's a gr8 guy to fish with too. None better.
ORANGE Reels Rule!!!
- Lord Wisecracker

Cal
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Cal » Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:05 pm

I don't think I had much to do with the conception of the Pixzilla... just the documentation of the process/qualifications of what it is/was in that article :lol:
Cal, Managing Editor

mhood
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by mhood » Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:15 am

Cal wrote:I don't think I had much to do with the conception of the Pixzilla... just the documentation of the process/qualifications of what it is/was in that article :lol:
It was my Dark Lord who got me the CPO 301 spool and what is a Pixzilla without a CPO 301 spool?
ORANGE Reels Rule!!!
- Lord Wisecracker

Cal
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Cal » Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:28 pm

mhood wrote:
Cal wrote:I don't think I had much to do with the conception of the Pixzilla... just the documentation of the process/qualifications of what it is/was in that article :lol:
It was my Dark Lord who got me the CPO 301 spool and what is a Pixzilla without a CPO 301 spool?
Well of course I remember that :)
Cal, Managing Editor

Gone Phishin
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by Gone Phishin » Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:14 pm

goldrod wrote:

D.R. tuned an OG Zillion for me, and that reel is an absolute rocket launcher...it straight up bombs poppers one heck of a long ways. 8-)