Re: ProducTTpreview: A "Game Changer" from G-Rods?

TT Reviews - Latest reviews listed and open to member comments
goldrod
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Re: ProducTTpreview: A "Game Changer" from G-Rods?

Post by goldrod » Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:30 pm

Interesting review at that price point.
Wondering if anyone else has gotten their hands on one
For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible

Cal
Site Admin
Site Admin

ProducTTpreview: A "Game Changer" from G-Rods?

Post by Cal » Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:55 pm

A "Game Changer" from G-Rods?

Introduction: With no signs of slowing down whatsoever, G-Rods has officially just introduced a new series of rods based on the innovative graphene material interwoven into the blanks to improve strength and sensitivity. Up until now G-Rods have been pretty exclusive, and getting your hands on a Pro Bass rod was both somewhat challenging and expensive. To expand their reach G-Rods is now introducing their more aggressively priced "Game Changer" Series, which is designed for mainstream anglers.

Complete Article: http://tackletour.com/previewgrodsgamechanger.html
Cal, Managing Editor
"fish with mindfulness : beware the darkside"

Court
Angler
Angler

Re: G rod from TT. come Review

Post by Court » Sun Mar 05, 2017 10:34 am

I have both the higher end Pro Bass and the new Game Changer. I like the G-Rods so much that I'm planning on buying more and bumping Loomis IMX's and Dobyns Champions off my boat. Both rods are much more sensitive, lighter and have a stronger back bone than others in their price range. The Game Changer 7'3" MH might be the perfect multi purpose rod. Keep in mind if you buy, their power rating in both models is about a half power heavier than comparable competitors, yet lighter in weight. Treat yourself to a Pro Bass if you can, their on a different level! There is something to this Graphene material in a fishing rod.