Organized Arsenal with the KastKing Rod Rack

TT Reviews - Latest reviews listed and open to member comments
Cal
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Cal » Sun Dec 04, 2016 11:12 pm

Introduction: If you are like most anglers you probably started out with one or two rod combos and as your passion for fishing grew so did your collection. It really doesn’t take long for most anglers, especially bass fishermen, to accumulate such a large collection of rods that it starts getting hard to keep everything organized. Eposeidon’s Kastking brand tackles rod organization and storage with their aluminum rod racks, which made a big splash at ICAST where they originally debuted and won a Best of Show Award.

Complete Article: http://tackletour.com/reviewkastkingrodrack.html
Cal, Managing Editor
"fish with mindfulness : beware the darkside"

Susitnasalmonguide
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Kastking rod rack review - Christmas Timely

Post by Susitnasalmonguide » Tue Dec 06, 2016 3:43 am

Although I already own a couple rod racks ( my number of rods has way surpassed their storage capacity) so when I read TackleTour's Kastking rod rack review http://tackletour.com/reviewkastkingrodrack.html with the Editor's Choice Award, I was immediately spurred into action. Although it will be a while before my new rod racks arrive, I found myself agreeing with just about everything Zander wrote in the review -- he certainly sold me. The numerous pictures in this and other TackleTour reviews are well done, and further set my expectations. When I went to place my order there were more than 100 user reviews of these same rod racks -- many confirming some of the same points Zander made. I have full confidence that these new rod racks I've ordered will be a step up from the ones I already own -- and at a lower cost as well. Thanks TackleTour and Zander for a great review -- one that is likely appropriate for many TackleTour followers -- and in time for Christmas!

Warning: Anyone fearful of the tackle monkey depleting their wallet may want to avoid reading the review. :talk hand:

It would be interesting to know how many others have already been sold by this review / award?

Susitnasalmonguide
Quantum, HL Outdoors - ESB Bobbers, Pautzke Bait Company, Sufix