Finesse at the Entry Level: Abu Garcia's Revo S20

TT Reviews - Latest reviews listed and open to member comments
Cal
Site Admin
Site Admin

Finesse at the Entry Level: Abu Garcia's Revo S20

Post by Cal » Wed Nov 19, 2014 11:41 pm

Finesse at the Entry Level: Abu Garcia's Revo S20 Spinning Reel

Introduction: If you do any kind of finesse fishing, there's a high probability that you own at least one spinning outfit. Sure, a lightweight baitcasting setup can work well for many light-duty applications, but often times a spinning combo is the superior choice. Since I am a very confident finesse angler, a minimum of one spinning outfit accompanies me on most bass fishing ventures. In my eyes, it is the most precise and productive way to probe deeper waters with the smallest offerings.

Complete Article: http://tackletour.com/reviewrevosxspinningreel.html

Fishingelbow
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Rev up your fishing with Abu Garcia's Revo SX20 Spinning Ree

Post by Fishingelbow » Sun Nov 23, 2014 9:34 am

Woolbugger, you have me scratching my head when you rate the BRAKES on this spinning reel. ](*,) I just can't figure it out. Could you explain what you're referring to? Winter hit us pretty early up here this year and I hope I'm not suffering from cabin fever already!!!
Thanks!
><(((°>

Wolbugger
Angler
Angler

Re: Finesse at the Entry Level: Abu Garcia's Revo S20

Post by Wolbugger » Mon Nov 24, 2014 1:40 am

Thank you for mentioning this. It looks like that is the wrong table being used, and the next table down is for a BB1 reel which I've never even reviewed--lol! It appears things got jumbled during editing after I submitted my document to TT HQ :lol:

-Wol

Zander
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Finesse at the Entry Level: Abu Garcia's Revo S20

Post by Zander » Mon Nov 24, 2014 6:20 am

Sorry guys, not Wolbugger's fault. Looks like we have some coding problems with this article and the matrixes have some legacy data from another review. This is being corrected now though there are still some formatting issues that will be worked out within the hour. Thanks for catching the issue Fishingelbow.