Drone?

665 almostevil
Senior Angler
Senior Angler

Drone?

Post by 665 almostevil » Mon Dec 14, 2015 9:24 pm

Does anyone have one or experience in them? I am in the market to buy one soon and I am looking for some guidance form fellow fisherman.

TyraNoah
Newbie Angler
Newbie Angler

Re: Drone?

Post by TyraNoah » Tue Apr 27, 2021 1:57 am

Drowns are my favorite when touring hilly places and remote areas. They quench my love for aerial photography. The issue with them is the restrictions made by authorities, buying licenses is hectic and makes maintenance costly.

MerkelHrut
Newbie Angler
Newbie Angler

Post by MerkelHrut » Sun Sep 05, 2021 11:10 pm

The drone is a very powerful tool to select the right spot for fishing, but you have to follow the rules. If you are still in the market and planning to add a new drone then must select the right waterproof drone. Many fishers use DIY with drones to do fishing, so be on the right way!

Redfish
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

Post by Redfish » Mon Sep 06, 2021 6:01 pm

I own a DJI Mini2, mavic 2 pro and a Spark. Love them all for different things. If you have any questions, feel free to message me.
[url=http://www.yakangler.com][img]http://www.yakangler.com/images/stories/banners/YakAngler_Sunrise.png[/img][/url]

j2015
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Post by j2015 » Tue Sep 07, 2021 6:55 pm

I’ve been building and flying them for 5+ years. Mostly racing drones.. but I just freestyle fly.
It’s an awesome hobby with tons of different options, lots to learn

What are you trying to do with it?

If you are planning on flying over water to spot fish or get a birds eye view, better put in you hours flying over land. Crashes are part of the game... putting it in a lake or a treetop is a real possibility