Larry I am really sorry

Pegasus
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Larry I am really sorry

Post by Pegasus » Sun May 20, 2012 9:50 am

Hi Larry
I got the bearings I flushed them out like you said and installed the dry.
I am so sorry to say that I don't know what it is with the new Boca Orange Seals they just don't perform
like the old do.
I looked at a set that I got I think last year the color is dark the balls are smaller and there is more of them
the new ones have less balls and they are bigger and for sure a different color.
I really appreciate that you sent me another set if you want I will return it to you only thing that the seals are off
but I can put them in the bag.
I would like to get a credit back on my Visa Card if you don't mind I am really sorry but today I went on the water
with a new chronarch D7 the original shimano ABEC3 were definitely casting smoother and further I mean the whole idea behind the upgrade to Orange Seals is the castability and distance it just didn't happen with these.
The set I got last year after I flushed them out were and still are superb I just don't know what to say.
Please let me know.

Nitroman77
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Re: Larry I am really sorry

Post by Nitroman77 » Sun May 20, 2012 10:16 am

You should probably have PMed this message.. :doh:
What are you flushing the bearings with?
Dont know what your doing to them, but the new bearings are better then the old ones.. ;)
THkustoms.com
Dobyns rods
Omega custom tackle
Biospawn
seaguar
phoenix boats

bocabearingslarry
Angler
Angler

Post by bocabearingslarry » Mon May 21, 2012 6:54 am

Sorry you are having trouble with the bearings. I really can't figure out what issues you are having with the bearings especially when I checked those bearings out myself before we shipped them out to you. You can send the bearings back and I will refund you 100%. Boca Bearings stands by our products 100% and we want to make sure our customers are 100% satisfied or we'll refund your money. email me at larry - at - bocabearings dot com so I can get an RA# for you. Please return the original set and the replacement set I sent to you. If you have any questions just let me know.

Larry
Team Boca Bearings
http://www.bocabearings.com

Pegasus
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Post by Pegasus » Mon May 21, 2012 7:41 am

Thank you Larry I really appreciate that.

Regards