BOCA Bearings - Awesome!

Alpine Angler
Angler
Angler

BOCA Bearings - Awesome!

Post by Alpine Angler » Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:29 am

After much research I decided to invest some serious time and $ into upgrading and tuning my Daiwa SS 700.

The pivotal upgrade of course was converting it from a 3 bearing stainless system to a 4 bearing ceramic hybrid system. Let me tell you, the bearings I received from BOCA have made all the difference in the world!

Additionally the service I received from both the shipping department, and in particular, the personal attention I received from Jason Flanzbaum have been extraordinary. There were some mix ups and confusions with my order, but Jason went the extra mile to make sure that I received exactly what I needed and was charged the right price. It is very rare to get service of such excellent quality, so I didn't want these fine acts to go unnoticed.

As for the coffee grinder, I can't explain how or why--perhaps it is just lest vibration in my hands or down the line, but it has now become "the perfect reel" and seems to catch more fish, more times, at an alarming rate! It is almost as if the bearing have added a 25% increase in fish-catching performance to my set up.

I am extremely happy all round with both the products and services of BOCA Bearings and I highly recommend upgrading your favorite long-life reel with their ceramic hybrid bearings--today!

A. Angler

bocabearingslarry
Angler
Angler

Re: BOCA Bearings - Awesome!

Post by bocabearingslarry » Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:46 am

Thanks for the great review! We stand behind our bearings 100% and we strive to make sure our customers are totally satisfied with their experience with Boca Bearings. We take pride in providing our customers and future customers with exceptional support and we love to hear when you're happy with your reel because we're also passionate anglers that love to fish. If there is anything I can do for you or anyone else on TackleTour please give me a shout.

Larry Aubain
Team Boca Bearings
http://www.bocabearings.com

Nitroman77
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by Nitroman77 » Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:28 am

they do make a GREAT product and have even better support..
I cant count how many bearings I have put into customer reels and most of mine have bocas or ZPIs.. :D 8-)
THkustoms.com
Dobyns rods
Omega custom tackle
Biospawn
seaguar
phoenix boats

LamiglasC
Angler
Angler

Post by LamiglasC » Wed May 18, 2011 2:10 pm

i am going to try them is there any kind of a coupon?

georgeweeber
Senior Angler
Senior Angler

Post by georgeweeber » Wed May 18, 2011 4:39 pm

I only buy boca bearings, great product great support