recent jigs pics up finally

Can't find what you're looking for in a catalog or in the store shelves? Ever think about just making it yourself? Come share your inspirations and creations with fellow tinkerers in TackleTour's Garage Baits forum!
NJ Jigman
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

recent jigs pics up finally

Post by NJ Jigman » Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:35 am

I such a Dumb Bass it ony took me a yr :lol:
Last edited by NJ Jigman on Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:17 pm, edited 4 times in total.

NJ Jigman
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Re: recent work Pic's Finally

Post by NJ Jigman » Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:58 pm

Finesse 1/4 Cadman Football w/ bucktail under silicone colors are B and B, Veggie Craw and GP/Red

3/8 Cadman Arky w/ Bucktail under silicone colors are All Natural and Copper Craw

3/8 Cadman custom painted Poisontails silicone colors are Flared Gill and Flared Bull Gill

3/8 Cadman custom painted Poisontails silicone colors are Emarald Shad and Sexy Blueback

cadman
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Re: recent work attempting to attach pic's dont look

Post by cadman » Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:41 am

Wow, you finished those up really nice. Job well done. I really like all of those especially the Emerald Shad and Blueback. Those will definitely catch some fish.

smalljaw
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by smalljaw » Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:54 am

Very nice!!! You'll like the bucktail under the silicone, I made some finesse jigs with just a ver sparse amout of bucktail and some silicone skirt material over top and it gets hammered!!! What happens is the skirt flairs and falls to the bottom but the bucktail being hollow kind of sticks up and just waves around, lethargic shallow summer bass can't stand it, great job!!!!!!!

NJ Jigman
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Post by NJ Jigman » Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:19 am

thanks smalljaw, I've been tying hair under silicone for quite a few years 5-10. I really like the look and extraflair that the hair gives to the silicone. The only jigs that don't have bucktail are my swim jigs, as seen in pics because I'm moving them so fast I don't think its needed