Feel Free to Post:
1) Baits of your own creation
2) Custom finishes made by you
3) A bait you have in progress
4) Your home workspace, tools used to modify baits, etc.
5) Discussions regarding modification or finishing techniques
6) Feedback inquiries regarding a bait design/finish/idea
Please do not post:
1) If you are building baits for sale
2) Solicitations to message you for "more information" regarding product or service availability
3) New baits or modifications that are not your own handy work
4) Links to your personal websites (including photos with your watermark and website information on them)
If you're unsure whether or not your post will be ok, message a moderator for clarification before posting.
TackleTour.com reserves the right to remove any posts deemed inappropriate and to de-activate accounts of blatant or repeat violators.
"fish with mindfulness : beware the darkside"