Ultralight Black Friday Deals and Scoops!!

How small is your rod and how light is your line? It's not about the size of your tackle, but how you work it. Come share your Ultralight and Bait Finesse System (BFS) fishing success here!
Smead
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

Ultralight Black Friday Deals and Scoops!!

Post by Smead » Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:18 pm

TW: Found an otherwise unlisted Quantum Kinetic 05PTiC for $40 after 20% off...listed under the "Sale Items" tab,with box and papers, the note said they weren't planning on carrying that size. :mrgreen:

I had already bought a Quantum Accuriust PTi in 10 size for an Ugly Stik Lite Pro 5' 2pc UL rod which needed a reel...got that for $40 as well...was just snooping around the site looking for something else to buy to get the free shipping. :D

HTB: 20% off on a St Croix Premier 6' light 4pc travel rod that I've wanted for awhile...135.00...also got free shipping. Just realized after ordering that the rod comes with a nice looking case too.

Smead
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

Re: Ultralight Black Friday Deals and Scoops!!

Post by Smead » Thu Dec 15, 2011 2:13 pm

The rod arrived and it's nice...the case is excellent and sturdy...it's also made in the USA by Stone Legacy!!

HTB is playing it cool with the shipping as well...free, with no charges for even one piece rods.

With what I saved with the 20% off and the free shipping...I was able to justify aquiring an Avid 4'6" UL...AVS46ULF.