Doomsday Tackle Reaper

It all started with the plastic worm and has now mutated into a huge array of specialized offerings. Whose is the best and which one is your favorite? Come share your thoughts and opinions here.
goldrod
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Doomsday Tackle Reaper

Post by goldrod » Sun Dec 24, 2017 3:23 pm

3.8 is the great.. I am just going to say it like that..
not many stand out trailers out there but this one is great for pitching and casting..
just long enough for a Dirty Jig Pitching Jig and by that i think it perfect in length
For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible

antoniolopez944
Senior Angler
Senior Angler

Re: Doomsday Tackle Reaper

Post by antoniolopez944 » Wed Dec 27, 2017 8:42 pm

I personally am becoming a fan of doomsday tackle in general. I fished mid November in the occoquan river in 40 degree water with the 3.8 in green pumpkin. I matched the 3.8 with an ike mini flipping jig 1/2oz, it was a grind but the 3.8 produced a nice chunky 3.5 lb large mouth. I personally prefer these over sweet beavers the arms are more durable and I like the consistency of the plastic.

definitely company to watch for in the future

goldrod
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Re: Doomsday Tackle Reaper

Post by goldrod » Wed Dec 27, 2017 9:02 pm

Without a doubt. i did not go into much detail but i’ve watched glide and it is very different form a beaver style bait.
those slots in the arms make all the difference.
I waited a while before giving them a chance i’m not much on overnight companies no matter what they are selling.
The tackle reaper is very durable and you aren’t cutting or biting off some of the lure to get it to “fit” your jig
For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible