GAN CRAFT BIG SPIDER

It all started with the plastic worm and has now mutated into a huge array of specialized offerings. Whose is the best and which one is your favorite? Come share your thoughts and opinions here.
CALL ME RIFLE
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

GAN CRAFT BIG SPIDER

Post by CALL ME RIFLE » Tue Mar 01, 2016 5:49 am

Just curious if anyone has had any experience with these baits....they are awfully unique looking, and come in large or micro sizes, as well as a number of colors....Bought a few packs from Japan, and am looking for more of the regular sized ones, for sale, but they appear to be as rare as hens teeth....anyone know anything?

CALL ME RIFLE
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

Re: GAN CRAFT BIG SPIDER

Post by CALL ME RIFLE » Thu Mar 03, 2016 3:15 am

Wow,really? Blows my mind that no one here has used these or knows where to find a good stash of them....

tditox4
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Post by tditox4 » Fri Mar 04, 2016 6:49 am

4 in a package for 9-10 bucks US !!! =; :shock: , sounds kinda pricey
.. even by TT standards ! Maybe cheaper to catch your own giant spiders!!! :mrgreen:

CALL ME RIFLE
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

Post by CALL ME RIFLE » Fri Mar 04, 2016 9:50 am

Awww, come on now man! This is tackle tour, home of the worlds biggest tackle collectors and users, and independently wealthy people who like to fish...what's 10 bucks to someone who'll pay 150 for a rubber swimbait? Especially for those who might fish tourneys, and gain an edge from such a unique bait...;)

tditox4
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Post by tditox4 » Fri Mar 04, 2016 12:31 pm

Yeah!...only 10 bucks for a whole pack of 4 baits....what was I saying ? :doh: :doh: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
It's the TT way , right?