plastics

It all started with the plastic worm and has now mutated into a huge array of specialized offerings. Whose is the best and which one is your favorite? Come share your thoughts and opinions here.
ulysi
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

plastics

Post by ulysi » Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:21 pm

so i was out fishing on sun and cam across a guy who was loading his boat and so i ask him about anybo0ats he knew for sale long story short. i looked on his deck and saw a stick bait wacky right he them proceeded to walk over and told me he had invented it and that he was trying to get it going. just wanted to let you guys know these baits look cool and are very versatile and since he was a really cool guy even gave me some to try out. i thought i would share. there are sinister wacky worms. i am not affiliated with him in any way just though he was nice and since he is a local why not share my experience

godshippy
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

Re: plastics

Post by godshippy » Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:03 am

I've seen these around and boy are they some big baits! I've seen several pics on Facebook of guys catching some pretty good fish on them...but man do I have WAY TOO MANY PLASTICS!!!

1600tf
Senior Angler
Senior Angler

Post by 1600tf » Wed Feb 15, 2012 6:20 pm

Might give them a shot. Thanks for sharing.

Nytron
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Post by Nytron » Wed Feb 15, 2012 6:36 pm

No doubt that worm looks like it would catch fish.

The action would be different though, looks like it would sink slower than a senko. More lift in the water due to the tails on each end. And I don't know if the worm would do that undulating action like a normal soft stick bait.