Uptons Worms

It all started with the plastic worm and has now mutated into a huge array of specialized offerings. Whose is the best and which one is your favorite? Come share your thoughts and opinions here.
ryan391
Senior Angler
Senior Angler

Uptons Worms

Post by ryan391 » Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:32 am

I am looking for some big worms. I like the idea of a hand-poured worm. Anyone have any experience with Uptons?

Any recommendations?

artiea
Senior Angler
Senior Angler

Re: Uptons Worms

Post by artiea » Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:52 pm

i tried them last year and really liked the looks of em=bought a couple of sizes an colors, used them quite a bit, still have not caught anything on em. But only used em when it was real tuff, an nothing else was workin- so that may not be a fair test. I truely feel they are a quality prodduct that will work

husonfirst
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Post by husonfirst » Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:27 pm

Upton's worms are awesome. I've been using the 8" and 9" straight tail worms. Not sure what scent he uses but it sure smells good. There is salt in his handpours. The worms are very soft and the tail is buoyant. I use a rebarb hook and texas rig it.

Upton's also makes a 19" straight tail. :shock:

ecu daniel 14
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by ecu daniel 14 » Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:19 am

stress-what happens between fishing trips

Mossy Oak
Senior Angler
Senior Angler

Post by Mossy Oak » Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:56 pm

husonfirst wrote:Upton's worms are awesome. I've been using the 8" and 9" straight tail worms. Not sure what scent he uses but it sure smells good. There is salt in his handpours. The worms are very soft and the tail is buoyant. I use a rebarb hook and texas rig it.

Upton's also makes a 19" straight tail. :shock:
That scent smells amazing! :D