Berkley 10" power worm identification

It all started with the plastic worm and has now mutated into a huge array of specialized offerings. Whose is the best and which one is your favorite? Come share your thoughts and opinions here.
piscamaniac
Angler
Angler

Berkley 10" power worm identification

Post by piscamaniac » Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:46 am

Just bought a load of 10 inch worms motor oil red glitter colour which were sold as berkley power worms. They don't have the berkley logo on the back or power worm written on the tail like my other 10 inch worms -could they still be genuine berkley baits without these marks?
Last edited by piscamaniac on Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:15 am, edited 2 times in total.

Heavy Action
Angler
Angler

Re: Berkley 10" power worm identification

Post by Heavy Action » Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:11 am

I wouldn't worry too much about that brother. If they catch fish tell you buds their "alien technology".

spencerinstl
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by spencerinstl » Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:25 am

The fish don't care if they are berkley, zoom, strike king or some offbrand.
Thanks for the epiphany captain obvious

Somerdink
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Post by Somerdink » Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:27 pm

piscamaniac wrote:Just bought a load of 10 inch worms motor oil red glitter colour which were sold as berkley power worms. They don't have the berkley logo on the back or power worm written on the tail like my other 10 inch worms -could they still be genuine berkley baits without these marks?
Do they look like Berkley 10 inch power worms? There was a guy on ebay selling Berkley seconds which were worms that didnt make it I guess but didnt have the logo on them but smelled like them and said berkley on the bags also.

BB144
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Post by BB144 » Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:57 am

I'm sure the fish don't care, but possibly the OP really likes the worms and would like to get more when he runs out.

The main difference I see between the 10" Power Worms and other 10" worms is that the body is much thicker on the Power Worms. It is also kind of rectangular where most others are round. Pictures might help us ID it.
cabinfeverlures.webs.com
fb.com/CabinFeverLures

Jighead61
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Post by Jighead61 » Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:07 am

Somerdink wrote:There was a guy on ebay selling Berkley seconds which were worms that didnt make it I guess but didnt have the logo on them but smelled like them and said berkley on the bags also.
Precisely what I was thinking...