Megabass Uoze

Jig it, spin it, buzz it, if it's got a wire or a lead head, it can and will be discussed in here.
goldrod
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Megabass Uoze

Post by goldrod » Fri Oct 04, 2019 3:21 pm

I don't know about a lot of people but I bought two of these things.
Day one the blade broke. For $11 I expected much better.
the wire broke at the head and I wonder if anyone else has had the same experience ?
For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible

poisonokie
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Re: Megabass Uoze

Post by poisonokie » Sat Oct 05, 2019 6:52 am

That's a bummer, I thought that looked like an awesome bait. Guess I'll wait to see what others have to say about it...
This is the way.

Toledo Bend
Newbie Angler
Newbie Angler

Post by Toledo Bend » Sat Oct 05, 2019 7:13 am

goldrod wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 3:21 pm
the wire broke at the head and I wonder if anyone else has had the same experience ?
I've bought several other Megabass lures, like their rattling trap type bait the Vibration -X (It's SCHWEET!) & their propeller armed/whistler type spybait jighead- the "Okashira Screwhead" is put together w/what could've been done no better than a professional fly tiers artistic touch. BUT, tru-dat sometimes lure companies tend to diversify too much and capture another little niche of sales when they should've done the 'ol "Go With What Ya Know!" philosophy.
"Do your own thing. Others own their own thing. If you copy too much, you'll find yourself in late night cocktail lounge cover band limbo." - Kurt Cobain

goldrod
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by goldrod » Sat Oct 05, 2019 7:56 am

Toledo Bend wrote:
Sat Oct 05, 2019 7:13 am
goldrod wrote:
I've bought several other Megabass lures, like their rattling trap type bait the Vibration -X (It's SCHWEET!) & their propeller armed/whistler type spybait jighead- the "Okashira Screwhead" is put together w/what could've been done no better than a professional fly tiers artistic touch. BUT, tru-dat sometimes lure companies tend to diversify too much and capture another little niche of sales when they should've done the 'ol "Go With What Ya Know!" philosophy.
"Do your own thing. Others own their own thing. If you copy too much, you'll find yourself in late night cocktail lounge cover band limbo." - Kurt Cobain
I was hoping the wire was much like the old terminator spinner baits..
The lure does work and does catch fish. The question is how many catches before the wire comes off? i know i can't be the only one and I had mine to break the same day it arrived..so my post work decompression outing turned into my post work decompression compression..
For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible

M Perry
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Post by M Perry » Sat Oct 05, 2019 8:47 pm

goldrod wrote:

Very sorry for your issues with the Uoze. Please take a moment and use the contact section of www.megabassusa.com and give a brief description of what happened. They will advise you on what to do next. If you have any issues please let me know. Thanks