Revenge Swim Jig with Keitech Trailer

Jig it, spin it, buzz it, if it's got a wire or a lead head, it can and will be discussed in here.
-Boris-
Senior Angler
Senior Angler

Revenge Swim Jig with Keitech Trailer

Post by -Boris- » Fri Sep 16, 2016 3:22 am

Before I start my next order I want to ask a short question:

Which size of Keitech trailer match to the Revenge Swim Jig?

Does the 3,8" FSI or 4" ES match to the Revenge Swim Jig or are these one a little bit to small for the 5/0(!?) hooks?

Thank you very much for informations!

MRQturbo
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Re: Revenge Swim Jig with Keitech Trailer

Post by MRQturbo » Sat Sep 17, 2016 12:21 pm

4.3'' fat impacts should fit fine....i use 4.8'' but cut the heads off of them after they get beat up too much/used and to use as trailers for chatterbaits and swim jigs...gets a little extra mileage out of them instead of using brand new ones as trailers....

-Boris-
Senior Angler
Senior Angler

Post by -Boris- » Sun Sep 18, 2016 7:21 am

Thank you for the information!

A 4,8" FSI is already to big for the ordinary perches in Europe, but the 4,3" does work for the bigger ones.

Too bad, that it doesn't gave the same swim jig with a 3/0 hook - that would be perfect.

NJ Jigman
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Post by NJ Jigman » Sun Oct 09, 2016 1:18 am

I use the 4in easy for my homemade shad imatation swimjig fishing, but a 4in regular impact for bluegill imitation because i use the pro staff special color which they don't make in the easy shiner. all options of keitechs make for great swim jig trailer.

-Boris-
Senior Angler
Senior Angler

Post by -Boris- » Fri Oct 14, 2016 8:00 am

Now I got a few Revenge Jigheads and in my opinion the 4,8" FAT fits perfect to the 3/8oz Swimjig, if you cut the head up to the first rips.

For the 3/8oz and 1/2oz Revenge Shatterbait the 5" ES is a good choice - and the hook is one size bigger than the 3/8oz Swimjig.

And the hook sizes of the Revenge Underspins are very different and have the same size like the Swimbait Jigheads. Therefore the 1/2-version fits perfect to a 4,8" FAT with a cutted head. The hooksize of the 3/8oz-version is one size smaller than the 1/2oz-version and the 4,3" FAT with a cutted head seems to be best option. The 1/4oz-version is one size smaller than the 3/8oz-version. You can use a cutted 4,3" FAT and maybe the 3,8" FAT.